Happy Halloween!

The 31st of October. This is the day, when Halloween was created. It's the best time to wear scary costumes, say to people 'Trick or Treat' and much more. Right now there were lots of guests from different games: Freedom Planet, Slendytubbies, Five Nights at Freddy's and more. I was getting ready for Halloween as well. My costume for today is Twisted Wolf's costume.

Some time later...

I was wearing Twisted Wolf's costume now. Once I got out on the street, there were lots of people in their costumes. Callie, Marie, Chica and Playtime were witches. Baldi was vampire, as well as Bonnie. Mangle was cursed princess. Foxy was a pirate (why am I not surprised?), Freddy and Toy Freddy didn't wanted to be a part if it, but Chica forced them. Even Likac Carol, Milla and Neera were there. Lilac is a Frankenstein, Carol is a mummy, Milla is a witch and Neera is a zombie.

Lots of guests were collecting candies, saying to owners of the houses a 'Trick or Treat'. Some were talking, sone were playing.

I decided to tell them something. So I got up on the Main Scene and picked up the microphone.

- Is this thing working? - I asked and continued - Alright, everyone, I hope you're having fun, because we'll not stop having this fun until we will have lots of candies! So let's begin! - and then I ran away, to get candies from the house owners.

Not everyone was collecting candies, since they didn't want to be a part of it. But I forced them, letting them see, what I'll do to them, if they'll not be doing 'Trick or Treat' thing.

The whole night we were collecting candies, sometimes some of us were having pranks, which wasn't funny. I was already having a whole two baskets of candies. Playtime was just like me, fast in collecting candies. Luigi was still scared. He always was thinking we are ghosts like those, who he met. Not to mention that failed vacation of his, his brother, Princess Peach and Toad's.

Next day...

I was having a headache. My vision was bad. It gave me some time, until my vision became normal. I took a look around. Everyone was lying on the ground.

- 'Not to self' - I said to myself - 'At least I was having fun'.

- "growns" - Remind me, what happened yesterday? - Cuphead said

- It was Halloween yesterday - Bendy said - And I must say, that it was fun.

- Same here - Lilac and her friends were agreed, as well as Sonic and his friends

- I don't want to be a part of this - Freddy said - And never wanted.

- Agreed - Springtrap and Toy Freddy said in unison.

I used my magic and they were gone.

- Where did you teleported them? - Risky Boots asked me - Somewhere, where they'll be having five days with a certain grandparents (You know, who I mean).

- Hope next time I'll not be a part of it -  White Tubby said - I was having a really bad time with collecting these candies.

Po was hugging him.

- I was having a bad time just like you, Walten. - she said (Yep, they can talk as well) - I don't want to be a part of it too.

- Well, too bad - I said - Next time I'll leave you by yourselves, but do not expect I'm not going to be angry at you for that.

Eventually Halloween cane to it's end.

A/N - I was just too lazy to show all the characters in the story. Sorry for that