How?!

As her phone went off as usual like regular day. She opened her eyes all could she see is her poster on the celling that she hung up when she was 7. As she stared to wake up Amanda stared

at the poster it reminded her of so many memorys when she was a kid. She finally got up form her bed she thought "ugh i don't want to leave my bed is so comfy and warm...".But she had to get up for the school that she hated. She stood up and stared to walk over to her full body mirror she had a bad hair day head,She tried to fix it she put it in a bun and shrugged. She stared to walk over to the bathroom as she as walking out of her room she could hear in the distance her mother " Amanda!! are you up you have to get ready soon is going to eat soon!!". Her reply was "Yes mother I'm up right now I'm just getting ready!" she waited for a few seconds for her mothers reply she didn't reply she continued walk to the bathroom as she was walking to the bathroom she told her mother "I'm going to take a shower just saying" again her mother did not reply. She turn on the shower she got undress and took out the bun in her hair. She jumped in the shower and started to get her body wet she played with her hair to get more soaked after that she started shampooing her hair . She hared a big thump she stopped condshing her hair and just listened for whatever what was going to happen next put nothing happened she thought it was her little bother pickle assail him making a mess for her mother to clean .She didn't think of it as much she got back to doing her hair she washed her body and finish her hair. Amanda turn off the shower and got the toilet form the racket beside the shower curtain. She wrapped she hair in one of those things she grabbed other of a toilet and wrapped her body she moved the ciurtain to the side and got out of the shower . She dried her feet form the towel on the floor she steed to walk to her bathroom and she soon realized that the house was really quite . Amanda got concerned she was still walking to her room . She opened her room door and she sat of her ben and looked at her closet trying to look for an outfit . Amanda she fond an outfit in the closet and that she thought would be look good on her she pick the clothes she took off the tote and put on a bra and put on a black crop-top and put on grey sweat pants  and a tan cardigan . she took off the tole on her head for the shower she put on socks and walk down stares and walk to the king. as she was walking to look out the widow she saw birds , a black one she thought " wow there so pretty and cool" as she thought of that she smiled  she got to the kitchen she walked in and she didn't see her mother or her bother she said "mother?!" no-one replied. At that point she was asking her self " where did they go? or who took them?"