The weirdos

August 1 / 11:48 PM

I was awaken by familiar voices. What are they up to this time? And they are not even whispering to each other. They are talking normally.

I tried to peek and it was a bit dark but there was a little light coming from the window.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WE ❤ U

Someone is holding a cartolina with these words. But I can see from my peripheral view that the girls are holding something else too.

"Maddie how long are we going to wait pa?"

That was Kat.

"It's just 3 more minutes 'til 12"

"Shhh saba mo!"

"I told you we should have just entered after 12"

"Shhh she moved"

"Is she awake?"

"She will be if all of you don't shut up"

Hay nako. If their so called surprise will be graded then they will have a big UNO.

"1, 2, 3..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU."

Then they started singing like they were members of the glee club.

"HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYyyyyyyy...

Beaaa-"

"Tita Det."

"Ouch! Why me!? It was ate Deanns!"

I threw a pillow at them and obviously it landed on Dani.

I turned my lamp on and there I saw my friends holding different letter balloons.

Starting from the left, Maddie with a letter B balloon. Next to her is Deanna with a letter A balloon, then Kat with an E, Jules with letters T and I, Ponggay with R and Z, and Dani with numbers 3 and 2.

Wait, what!?

BAETIRZ @ 32

"Wow guys! I'm so ehem surprised!"

"You're welcome ate bei hihi"

"Ah Deanna nasa baba ata yung dapat mong i-surprise, nasa baba yung room nila mommy"

"Ah hehehe joke lang yun ate bei, lam mo namang ikaw yung love ko hihi"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BDL!"

Then they all jumped to hug me which turned out to beating me up. Then they all sat surrounding me.

"Anywaysss, thank you guys I'm so surprised really even though I was already awake since you entered"

"It was Deanna's fault she was so madaldal"

"Hala! Di kaya"

We were talking about what happened before the surprise when someone sat beside me while holding a cake.

"Happy birthday, Bea."

It was Thirdy.

Holding a cake.

And I just realized that he was the one holding the cartolina at the back.

"You're here! I mean- why are you here!?"

"Awww aren't you happy that I'm here?"

"I am but- I can't believe you're actually here!"

"C'mon make a wish!"

I closed my eyes and made a wish.

Then I blew the candle.

I was watching him as he moved to place the cake on the table nearby. When he came back, I couldn't help but to hug him so tight.

Gosh! I missed him so much.

I would've forgot that there were other people inside the room if someone didn't interrupt us with

"Sana all"

Which was Ponggay, by the way.

Then she chugged the beverage she was holding. I didn't even notice that they started drinking already.

"Ponggay you're so bitter!!!"

"Whatever! Sana all may jowa!"

"Mag-reply ka na kasi dun sa admirerrrrs mo! Andami daming nag chachat sa'yo, you just have to choose hmph"

"Sana all may options!"

"Cheers!"

"Thirdyy!! Baka naman may friends ka diyan, reto mo naman akoooo!"

"Oh my gooosh, Poppy how desperate can you beee??"

Everyone was having a good time and was starting to get drunk. As usual, Deanna's already holding the cake and was eating it.

"Hey Pongs, I actually have a friend that I want you to meet."

Thirdy said while scrolling through twitter on my phone.

"Really!? Is he gwapo?"

Then he stopped and clicked on a user's account.

Ponggay was already murmuring about nonsense things.

The account loaded and Thirdy showed it to me.

It was the famous basketball star, Kobe Paras' account.