1

Your eyes shined as you opened them. The last journey ended in tears, Jonathan and Erina expecting to have a beautiful honeymoon - ended in pure flames of fire and emotions. You wish you could stay longer.

"Granny, who is that kid in your arms?"

"A friend of mine, she was at my wedding and wish the both of us well when we left by boat."

A smile made its way to your lips, Erina was much older than when you last seen her. If Jonathan's story is done writing, then this is Joseph's story.

Joseph raised an eyebrow at you, poking your cheek slowly. "If you knew here when you were much younger then why is she still younger?"

You stood up from Erina's hold on you. "Time travel." You said with a wink. There was a young boy with them, who smiled politely at you. You smiled back of course.

Once you made it into a taxi that Joseph graciously got for the four of you, you managed to get a few things out of the situation. Once again you were found in the strangest place: laying on the sidewalk.

Joseph is apart of the Joestar bloodline, just like you, your brother and Jonathan.

Of course, you were greeted to the kindness that you missed from Erina. Smoky and the you were allowed to accompany Erina and Joseph into the restaurant (even though you had dust and dirt on your clothes and politely declined).

You took a bite of your food, taste buds bursting with flavour as you finally swallowed your food.

"Who let scum like them in here? Get them out of my sight!" A man yelled, pointing in your direction. Smoky looked utterly sad, while you tried to remain calm.

Your temper knows no bounds.

Smoky stood up, his head down. "I can just leave."

You sat the boy down, giving him a warm smile. "If I'm not leaving then neither are you. He was talking to me as well." You reassured.

Erina was calm yet stern. "Joseph, just this once I will allow you to teach this man a lesson. No one has the right to speak to Smoky and (Y/N) like that."

Joseph stood from his seat, grinning with excitement. "Will do! Now, witness a fraction of what I can do and take notes little (Y/N)!"