Love beyond death

Imagine:

*Knocks on door*

Loki: Y/N? Is it you?
Y/N: Yes, who else could be?
I rush to the door and opened it. She was standing in front of me, beautiful as always.
Loki: I was beginning to think you wouldn't come.
Y/N: Don't be silly Loki, why didn't I wouldn't come? You're my home.
Loki: I know it's just that...never mind.
I say rubbing her arms and admiring her presence. I led her inside the house.
Loki: I missed you so much.
I bring her in for a really tight hug. Tears fall down my cheeks.
Y/N: Don't be dramatic, I only left a couple hours.
Loki: It's been an eternity for me.
She cleansed my tears and smiled at me.
Y/N: It's okay, I'm here.
Loki: Your hands are freezing.
I hold them trying to warm them up, yet I know it won't work. She's always cold and I can't do nothing about it.
Y/N: You're always so...you've been crying?
Loki: Yes, but now that you're here I'm happy again. I made dinner, you want some?
Y/N: Actually, I'm not hungry. I want to sit and just have a long talk with you.
Loki: We'll do whatever you want my love.
We sit on the couch, I cover us with a blanket and she places her head on my chest.
Y/N: I wish we could stay like this forever.
Loki: You can stay.
Y/N: You know I can't. I got to go.
Loki: Take me with you.
Y/N: No, I can go by my own.
Loki: I want to go with you Y/N.
Y/N: Don't do this Loki. Please.
Loki: I love you with all my heart. Never forget that.
Y/N: And I love you too, more than anything in the whole universe.
We spent hours on the couch, talking. I caressed her body and made sure the smell of her hair stayed in my nose. Time has come to an end, she must leave. I really want to go with her but I can't, not yet. She stands up and I do the same, I admire her for the last time and kissed her cold lips.
Loki: I'm going to miss you so much. You have no idea.
Y/N: It's just a few hours Loki, I'll be back soon.
She gives me a cheerful smile and I fake mine.
Loki: Yeah...just a few hours.
Y/N: See you soon.
Loki: See you soon my love.

I see her vanishing into the night and I close the door. My heart feels heavy again, the knot on my throat is back and pain is almost unbearable. Just a couple minutes after someone knocks on my door, my heart wants to believe it's her yet I know it's not. I open and see my brother Thor outside.

Thor: Mother wants to know how are you.
Loki: Then why she didn't came? Go away Thor.
I'm decided to close the door but Thor stops me.
Thor: I wanted to see you. I care about you Loki, talk to me.
Loki: What do you want me to say? That I'm fine? Cause I'm not. I'll never be ok again.
Thor: She already came, isn't?
I nodded.
Loki: This time she was late. I was beginning to think she wouldn't come.
Thor: She always comes. Every year. She never lets you down.
Loki: It's not her I don't trust, it's Father. My biggest fear is that one day he decides to break our deal. What if one day he doesn't let Y/N come?
Thor: He might not be the best father but he always keeps his word. You can count on it brother.
Loki: I don't know how long I'll be able to bear this pain. I need her, I want to go.
Thor: It's not your time yet. She
would've wanted you to enjoy life.
Loki: But she's my everything.
Thor: Brother, you must find a way to go on. Do the things she always wanted to do. She sacrificed her life for Asgard, it was her choice.
Loki: It should've been me. Please leave, I want to be alone.
Thor: Brother...
I turned my back at him.
Loki: I won't do anything stupid, I promise.
Thor: Let me know if you need something.
Loki: I will.

Once I heard the door closing I sat on the floor and cried. I'll wait for her till the next October and meanwhile I'll be carrying a heavy heart. I'll be yearning for the day I finally join her in Valhalla.