o n e

" do not go out ! your college entrance examination are coming up and i don't want you to fail again. im taking your phone away " y/n mom closed her room door causing a loud thud. she sighed. " why is it like this ? "

suddenly, there's a knock on her balcony. at first, y/n was scared but when she noticed it was doyoung, she smiled from ear to ear. standing up to open it and let the boy in. " why are you here ? mom's mad right now ! " y/n whisper shout at him.

" i called you but you didn't answer it. so i came. why ? "

" i can't hangout. she took my phone away. i need to study for the college entrance exam. its hard you know "

doyoung patted his girlfriend's head slowly. " patience y/n. but yeah. see you after exam " said doyoung as he stand up. " you going already ? "

" yep. i need to study too you know. i'll be going then " he kissed y/n's forehead and pecked her cheek. y/n gave the kiss back and smile sadly. " don't be sad. see you after exam. okay ? "

y/n nodded sadly. then, doyoung are nowhere to be seen. neither on the streets. he maybe ran because he saw her neighbour.

after almost 5 hour studying and doing revision, y/n was sleepy. she decided to wash up and sleep.