Top Bottom - Bottom Top

JY

"Hyung I miss you a lot . It feels so lonely and empty without you. Your scent your presence your cooking your voice your touch .... Everything ... I miss everything "
Jaehyun sniffed while talking to his boyfriend Taeyong.

All of a sudden SM has this weird plan of having a different dorm for SuperM members. So Taeyong had to left NCT 127 dorm with Mark Lee. Jaehyun never had to stay without Taeyong. So the new feelings was so difficult for him. He was really happy for his boyfriends new group but separating the dorms made him mad. All NCT members knew about their relationship. But SuperM members didn't. Apart from the 3 NCT members. So Jaehyun was afraid of the other 3 senior members Taemin , Kai & Baekhyun. What if they try to steal his kitty Taeyong ?

" Don't be so sad baby. I'm just a few hours away. We can still meet and I'll rush into your arms ones my schedule with SuperM will be finished. Baekhyun Hyung is recruiting soon. So there won't be SuperM activities than. You'll have me by your side . I promise. Don't be sad Jaehyun. I love you , you know nah and you are the only one I see. "

Jaehyun was upset but still Taeyongs success made him happy. He wanted his lover to be happy and he was proud of Taeyong. But he missed his boyfriend too much.

" I love you Taeyong"

They shared some kisses over phone and Jaehyun kept the phone on his bedside table. The dorm seems so empty without Taeyong. His baby smell , baby behavior , the nights Jaehyun spend in Taeyongs bed or Taeyong spend in Jaehyuns bed . Their secret time in bathroom and rooftop. Each and everything. Jaehyun was so upset that he didn't realize he didn't cut the line.

                                        CB

" Cause I'm a creep ,
    I'm a weirdo
   What the hell I'm doing here
  I don't belong here "

Chanyeol was playing guitar and singing while doing FaceTime with his husband Baekhyun. Yes husband. No one knows apart from EXO members and their families. Not even the managers that Chanyeol and Baekhyun had married each other secretly 2 years ago .

" Don't make me weak on my knees Yoda. I just want to run into your embrace right now "

" You on your knees... Hmm... Sounds arousing" Chanyeol joked.

" Shut up giant . I'm here missing you & you are cracking sexual jokes on me "

" What to do Baek? Your husband is a man and I have my needs "

" Yeol I'll be in your arms soon "

" I even left my apartment because I was feeling lonely and living in the dorm now "

" I bet Sehun is giving you a hard time "

" That brat . You know sometimes I really hate the SuperM thing. It's taking you away from me "

" Don't say this Yeol. SuperM is hit. Plus the main focus was to make a USA debut so that all our 4 groups can get international attention . This is the initial target. And guess what ? It's happening. I saw many people commenting under our MVs saying here after jopping."

" I know Baek. But ... You know life seems weird without you. "

" I'm not dead . I'll torment you for a long time "

Chanyeol laughed so did Baekhyun.

"  Amm Baek "

" Yes Yoda "