C H A P T E R 1

The air of the wind was blowing in eddies face as he stared into the bright pink sky. He thought too much on how much he loved the concept of a sunset, it pleased him. He then rolls to his side to soon be laying down into his stomach, he took out his phone. When turned on, he scrolled to go to bucks name. For some reason he loved the fact that he had found someone like buck. If it wasn't for buck he wouldn't have coped with his ex-wives death.
Eddie drove home taking him about 20 minutes to arrive to his small but stable apartment.

He took out his keys to struggle to open his door. As he entered, he soon sees his best friend buck playing with his son Christopher. Both buck and Chris look up, both smile widely. Chris runs to Eddie while Eddie bend down wrapping his arms around the boy.

Buck stood still for a moment after he moved to Eddie hugging him from behind but around the neck to then also go around to hug him from the front. The three of them go to a near by window, staring into the view of bright lights of Cali reflect into the window. The silence was comforting for Eddie until he broke the silence,"so..you do anything while I was gone?" he asked. Buck slightly turned to Eddie with his hand still on Christopher's shoulder "nothing really, we just played with toys and stuff" he murmurs. Eddies nods with his answer with a grin. "It's getting late, I'll be going" buck rambles. Before he could fully wrap his arms around buck, Eddie cut him off. Buck backs up looking confused as to why he didn't let him hug him. "Why are you leaving so early?" Eddie says hesitantly. Buck grins, "well we work" he chuckles " and we also have a shift early in the morning, I don't think we want to be late" buck murmurs smiling in the process as well.

"I know but I just got here and I missed all the fun. Just stay and I can make dinner for us and then call it a night?" Eddie says, and buck blushes a bright pink on his cheek as he looks down to the wooden floor. He looks up at Eddie smiling,"fine" buck says quietly enough for Eddie to hear him. Christopher suddenly yells for excitement knowing his buck is staying a little bit longer than usual. Eddie smiles taking out some tomato sauce and noddles out of the refrigerator and the pantry. Eddie turns on the stove and a pot full of water, placing the pot onto the stove. Eddie turns around leaning himself onto the counter. "What happens to that ally girl?" Eddie asked,
Making buck have a confused face look on his face, finally realizing what Eddie had said, "I didn't really like how our relationship was going, she only loved me for just saving her life and also cause of my money." Buck said disappointedly. Eddies pouted to his answer. He realized that most of his best friends relationships have failed cause they didn't know him, money, body. "I-I'm sor" buck cuts him off "no, it's all good. I need a break from relationships." Buck said with a soft tone.
Because of Eddie not paying attention to the water and the noddles. The water has evaporated and the noodles are burnt. Eddie can smell the burnt noodle, putting the pot in the sink, rushing to turn on the water. Pouring the water into the pot now cooling down and the smell is now disintegrating which leaves no residue of burnt noodles. "You want to just order take out?" Buck chuckle. Eddie smirks at him before all of them soon start bursting into laughter.

Later buck ordered pizza. Doorbell rings as they both know it's the pizza delivery guy. Buck stands up from his chair reaching to the door. He pays the pizza guy, now on his way to place the pizza box onto the table. Each person took a piece now eating the delicious pizza. Christopher took a big bite of his pizza then grabbing a pepperoni throwing it to bucks mouth. Surprisingly buck had caught it. When they all have finished there pizza, all have stood up to go take a shower and go right to bed. "Alright, this is the time I'll be heading out" buck murmurs. Buck starts grabbing his belonging to only then again be stoped by Eddie again. "Stay the night" Eddie say softly. Eddie makes a face as like puppy dog eyes that buck couldn't refrain from. "But I don't even have cloths for the night though" buck rambles. "Just use some of my cloths. I also have an extra toothbrush so just use that to" Eddie murmurs.

They tucked Christopher into bed with both of them say goodnight and love you. The two head to eddies room with eddies entering first. He walks over to his dresser to get underwear,toothbrush,shirt,and some comfortable pants. He grabs all those items to give to buck. Buck receives them to head to the second bathroom to take a shower.

Eddie is still in his room as he had finished taking a shower. He sits on his bed quietly looking through his phones photo gallery. Scrolling to see a picture of him and buck and Christopher posing at the beach. He thinks of how much that day was a fun day. Later buck comes in with his shirt half way on and off. Eddie stares at him for a little bit longer than he should. Buck fully put on his shirt causing Eddie to come to his scenes. "Today I had a lot of fun, it was different than what I've had before." Buck says, making Eddie smile. "Well I'm going to to bed" buck murmurs. He turns around but as he took one step out of the door, he gets cut off by Eddie,"Wait!" Eddie hell's out. Buck turns around to walk back into eddies bed room. "Would you mind sleeping on my bed instead of the couch?" Eddie asked. "No it's fine I'll sleep on the co-" buck get interrupted by Eddie closing the bedroom door and pulling buck into his bed with him. Both get under the covers, making themselves become comfortable on the mattress. Once they became comfortable, they turn to be facing each for about a minute until buck broke the silence,"what was the reason for you to make me stay longer" buck blurted. Eddie took in the question," well ever since you made that lawsuit, I've been missing you a lot. I missed my best friend." Eddie answered as he frowned. "I'm here now. That was the dumbest thing I've done. I also been alone cause I lost you guys" buck murmurs. Eddie slightly smile then going back to a normal looking face. "Just please don't do that again. Christopher will miss you too much, as to I. " Eddie say. Both lay down to there good side to sleep buck saying 'good night' also Eddie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: okay this is my first time actually trying to do a fan fic. I honestly don't know how to do this. Lol but hope you enjoyed this, and tell me if I should continue making some more chapters.