Part 1 In the beginning

After everything that happened in my past Fairy Tail had become my family. Before I met them I didn't know that I'd get a second chance at a family. When I had stumbled into the doors I didn't know that those people in that guild would become my life and reason to live.

   "Are you sure that you can't stay?" I asked Erza as she was getting ready to leave for the S-class trials.
"Yes little one, but we will be back before you know it." She tells me as she is walking onto the boat.
"Hey I'm not little." I tell her with a pout on my face. All of them laugh.
"Gehe, sure you aren't shrimp." Gajeel tells me as he passes me ruffling my heir as he goes by to get on the boat.
"We'll only be gone for a couple of days." Mira tells me wail hugging me. Every one tells me one last goodby before they head off.
"They'll be fine, Now how about we go to the guild and get you (f/m)-(Favorite  Milkshake)?" Bisca asks me.
"yeah lets go, lets go." I tell her wail pulling her towers the guild hall.
But little did i know that that was the last time i would see them for seven years, and i would be different at that time.

-Time skip Two week's later-
Waiting for them was the most stressful thing I have felt in a while. Not knowing what's going on or if they are okay. Knowing that they are fighting each other. All the possibilities that ran throw my mind at the thought of them taking this long. I just wish that they were here right now. My train of thought was broke when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turn around to see Bisca standing their. Just to tell me something that I was hoping I would have never heard.
   "Their not coming back, the islands gone and they haven't found them. We think that they were on the island when it disappeared." Bisca told me i didn't want to be-leave it but i knew that it was the truth by the hurt in her eyes. As the days past things changed for the worst.