𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚞

Requested by: Sapphireax
-Tokito Muichirou x Reader-
I'm sorry if I change the plot a little bit! But I hope it's for your liking.

[● ● ●]

[○ ○ ○]

[○ ○ ○]

Reader's point of view

I love Muichirou, period.

With all my heart~ I would do anything for that boy but...

Confessing is one thing I couldn't do...for me actually. Its such a drag, a mess and at the same time its embarrassing. I always think of how he's going to reject me, but that's because of how he's treating me now!

Which was yesterdays occurence.

[. . .]

"Muichirou-san—!"

"Don't talk to me please." He said turning his back and walking away from you.

[. . .]

But that's not gonna stop me! Who do you take me for? I'm (Name)! The light pillar! I can't just give up, but sometimes I want to because...

I don't want to be rejected!!

[• • •]

"Uzui-San?" You called out for the retired sound pillar.

He looked down at you while eating his bento, "Yes?"

"Can I ask for an advice?" You asked, Its now or never. Uzui-San is the first one to know about your silly crush on Muichirou, but, He might shoo you away to the love pillar.

Oh shit, "Its about confessing? Am I right?" He quickly said, which had taken you by surprise. Did he read your mind? No, Uzui cant do that...

But...Oh yeah, He's a sound hashira, he can hear your very thought. Damn it.

"H-How did you—? Nevermind," you paused shaking your head a little as you take a seat beside him, "Yeah, it's about confessing..."

"To whom?"

"Tokito."

He suddenly spits out his food.

"HEY!" You said glaring at him, you were waiting for him to laugh at you or some shit but he didnt. He just looked at you with a surprise look on his face.