Prologue+Warnings

"Come on Kagome, we have to go now!"  The stood my Mother in her trench coat and burgundy leggings, hands on her hips

"Come on Kagome, we have to go now!"  The stood my Mother in her trench coat and burgundy leggings, hands on her hips.  She reached over to my little sister's hand and dragged her along without waiting for me.  I ran over and kept my quick pace.  Today was the day me and my sister would go and see my father for a few hours, although my Mother would prefer it not at all, she had no say of when we could see him.  My little sister was ecstatic to see him again while I just wanted to get out of the pouring rain.  Poor Kamiko has no idea what has happened, a true sign of innocence, but also stupidity.  Perfect mix.

"Hurry up Kami!"  My Mom said aggressively.  She was always like this as far as I could remember, sad I can't see her happy or affectionate, but it's fine, I love her anyways. 

"Mommy!  Mommy!  Look, it's Daddy!"  Kamiko jumped up and down in excitement.  My Dad looked up from his phone and jogged up to up to us.

"Kami, how have you been?"  He hugged my sister without even giving me a blink of an eye.  I just kept my stoic expression and looked at the passing cars while the rain still fell. 

This was what I thought would be a normal day.

Sadly it wasn't at all.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Warnings:

Self harm

Confidence issues

Mentions of past loved ones

Depressive episodes

Anxiety attacks

If any of these make you uncomfortable feel free to leave.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤