first time we met!(at school)

My names maria but my family calls me riri .(Maria pov).. I got up to get ready for school its my first day at starstruck high.I pick out my clothes I choose some black short shorts its hot out and a galaxy  belly shirt to show of my belly button piercing i curl my long black hair and pick out some black and purple Jordan's. I grab my LA hat and bag and head downstairs for breakfast. I quickly consume my waffels bacon eggs and Oj and kiss my mom an dad and siblings  bye and head out the door.I hop on the bus and right when I get up the stairs smack hit in the head with a wad  of paper. S**t I yell a boy stands up and yells at the kid that threw the paper and jesturs  me to take a seat next to him nice a** a boy behind us yells  shut the f**k up harry b***h he says under his breath I take a seat and plug in my Dr dre beats and turn on I don't fuck with you by big Sean and e 40 I feel him looking at me whither I rap silently I take of my head. Phones an put them around my neck an turn to him what?I ask... nothing he says smirking and turning toward the window. Hmmm I giggle an turn my mucic back on.when we arrive at school "harry" smacks my bum what the fluff brah  I screech I quickly get of the bus and run toward the building.(zayns pov) she looks well hot her hair moving smoothly   mine snap out of it malik wait I didn't catch your name love maria she spoke eyes filled with tears. (Marias pov ) I ran to the bathrooms to fix my make up when I was finished I started walking to class zayn was leaning up against the lockers(ZAYN pov ) this will be yours he's says thanks I say.hey look I'm sorry for my miss pronounced words he says in his accent I didn't mean to do what I did and say what I said forgive me I said and ovens for a hug she hesatently walked in my imbrace  I lightly hugged her she was fragile obviously and I didn't wanna break her.(mariapov) he let me go and he got out the way and I put my things in my locker an got my class stuff out I was thinking I was in his his class  cuz he was waiting for me wild we were walking he asked me what do I like in a guy and I told him and he said  I'm your guy he has his own place and i was goin to move out anyway and he said I can stay with him. And that was the day we started dating.