Prologue

Decepticon's Underwater Headquarters

Megatron's Throne Room

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A STUPID BOLTBAT, STARSCREAM", Megatron yelled in anger at Starscream, "But Megatron....", Starscream said then Megatron slapped him on the face so hard to have him land on the floor. " I made you my lieutenant and my air commander because of your cunning and ruthlessness that I found intriguing", Megatron said to his air commander. "Thisss is rich. You both give me and Destro a run for our money", a mysterious man said to Megatron, "Who said that?!?! Show yourself!!", Megatron yelled to the mysterious man. The man clapped his hands and stepped out of the shadows. The person was a human male with a chrome plated mask with a blue helmet with a whitish silver line going down the middle of his helmet. The clothes he was wearing were a dark blue coat. The shirt underneath his coat was turquoise with the pins on the collar of his shirt were gold and were shaped with a symbol that looked like one of Earth's reptile creatures even the symbol was also on his coat. He was also carrying a gun in his holster and a gold handled sword holstered in a scabbard. "Allow me to introduce myssself. I am Cobra Commander the leader and founder of Cobra. This is my second-in-command named, Destro", Cobra Commander said to Megatron, "How did you get into my headquarters", Megatron said to Cobra Commander, "I have my ways. A spy of my own named, Zartan put a tracking device on your air commander's left wing and it was just a matter of following you", Cobra Commander said. Starscream took off the tracking device off his left wing. "I am not impressed", Megatron said to Cobra Commander, "Ah but you will be impressed from what I am offering. You don't have the one thing your enemies the Autobots have and you exploited it with the scientist Dr Archeville three years ago", Cobra Commander said to Megatron, "And what is that", Megatron asked Cobra Commander, "The human factor", Cobra Commander answered. "I propose an alliance", Cobra Commander said to Megatron, "I'm listening", Megatron said to Cobra Commander, "With both our armies working together no one will stand in our way and the plan that we will devise ourselves we will not only control the world but all it's resources", Cobra Commander said to Megatron, "And where where might we able to take over Earth and it's resources" Megatron asked Cobra Commander, "At the NORAD complex at Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado. With the NORAD supercomputer under our control with the help of this control disk and Soundwave we have control of Earth's Satellites and use them to take control of all the world's power grids even every nations of the world's nuclear arsenals! Our combined strength will be rewarded and The Autobots, the G.I. Joes, and all our enemies will fall", Cobra Commander said to Megatron, "And we'll not just rule Earth we will rule my home planet, Cybertron. Then we will turn our attention to the world's beyond Earth and Cybertron and conquer the universe", Megatron said to Cobra Commander, "Yes! HaHaHaHa! This is the beginning of an evil and Ugly friendship", Cobra Commander said then Megatron, Cobra Commander Starscream, and Destro laughed in unison.

TRANSFORMERS/G.I. Joe
Ascension of the Decepticobra