Chapter One

Keep running. No matter what, keep running. You have to beat them. You have to. My paws thump onto the ground as leaves crackle underneath me. Keep running. I can hear the others howling. Taunting me. I'm not letting them beat me. I have to prove I'm strong.

The rushing sound of the water fills my ears and I stop. There was a river ahead right? I can smell the slight hint of salt in it so I must be close. Can I get across.? Will it be to far to jump? I can feel the power coursing through my veins. Giving me more strength. But will it be enough? Being the blind whole that I am came with benefits and doubts. A whole lot of doubts.

I can practically feel my wolf howling for attention. But he knew I wouldn't give it to him. I'm to focused on the obstacle ahead of me.

Not even noticing the rustling behind me in the bushes. I was to busy trying to figure out how I can go across the river. A large wolf pounces on me biting onto my ear playfully. His scent feeling my lungs. I let out a calm sigh.

The wolf on me howls excitedly. "Got you! You should have seen the look on your face!" She yells, that's my sister for ya. Only a few minutes older than me and she still thinks she is better. She is... how do you say it? A bitch.

I huff and stand up. Letting her fall on the ground and whine. "I told you Caterina. I'm trying to relax. I don't need you tracking me."

She giggles. "I mean why wouldn't I? Your such a baby! You were about to fall in a puddle. You better be glad your sister saved you!" Caterina declares with her usual loud voice. Making me wince.

"Screw off," I yell starting to walk away, "and don't follow me!"

Caterina smirks and follows me. I glare at her, knowing she was there. "Leave before I bite you." I could practically hear the smirk on her face. "Well then I'll have to report that your are sneaking off again to your- I mean our alpha. I know your interested in him." She nudges me suggestively.

I punch her in the arm and growl, " Shut up!" I snap at her, starting to finally walk back to the camp. Caterina close behind me of course.

This is going to be a long day.

Hello soda pops, Siarah here. I hope you like the story. I was just bored. This will probably become a one shots book when I introduce all the characters.
If you have any suggestions then feel free to tell. If you want to see anything comment down below.
~SiarahMIST