ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi. This is currently the only book I plan to actively work on.
I'm under a lot of stress lately and it is not good for me to try to work on so many things at once.
That being said...
PLEASE watch the pilot for Hazbin Hotel. It's so good.
Do y'all like:
- Drugs
- Pornstars
- Serial killers
- Demon overlords based off background characters from broadway musicals
- Asexual representation
- Flamboyantly gay and openly horny characters
- Prostitutes
- Hell
- Characters who give off a slight vibe of being trans but you can't tell because they're very vague about it so you just sort of headcanon them as trans and hope you don't get any backlash for it
- Cute 50's girls
- Fiery latina representation
- That trope of "I wanna make these bad people good and everyone thinks I'm a big fucking joke"
Yes?
Then this is for you!
Watch it fuckos.
Cover credit VivziePop, creator of Hazbin Hotel
I will INSTANTLY change the cover art upon request, I'd hate to upset anyone.. or worse... get called out for copyright!
This show is certainly for mature audiences. You have to be a big boy that can take offensive shit.
BUUUUT.
Never will I write anything that goes against a character's CANON sexuality.
If a character doesn't have a confirmed sexuality, I will write according to my own headcanons. If they do have a confirmed sexuality, I will go with that.
Alastor is Asexual, and I will not write him having sex with anyone. Looking at you, Angel Dust and Alastor shippers. Angel Dust is gay, and I will not write him having sex with (or dating) any females. Charlie is bi, so uh. Charlie goes either way.
Basically anything else I'm willing to write.
Also, expect Angel Dust smut. And probably a lot of it.
I may consider writing someone in a relationship that goes against their canon sexuality if it is in an AU in which they are not said sexuality.
If I were to write, for example, Angel Dust having sex with a female in the canon universe, I would be disgusted with myself.