Trying but failing

Hi my names Chloe ... Or how the populars would say it, hey my name Chloe I like Painting my nails reading my pop magz and getting guys!!!

Im not like that I trie to but i cant. Im 17, a cute dork I would say and a can make it around high school.

"We are never gonna sit at that table", my BFF Chelsey looking over at the popular giggling and twirling there hair.
"It's fine, we don't even need to be popular anyway", I try to comfort her.

"Yea we don't need the everyday parties,and boys swooning over us and ... no, no we don't need a-any of that s-stuff." She said. At that point I didn't know if she was being sarcastic or but i saw it was upsetting her.

I looked over to Evelyn's table, she was so mean but yet I still wanted to hang out with her. I soon realized I was staring but it was too late. She caught me. I turned back around quickly, but I could see her and her to "side chicks" Walking over.

"Listen up you dorks, I know you might some sort of crush on me or whatever but keep the staring to a minimum of else i might something from you like your extremely low social life, ttyl like NEVER" she said as she sashayed away. There was so many things rushing through my head how could she. I mean just because she's the most popular girl in school doesn't mean she could just push me around. I could have bursted out in tears but I was distracted to what happened next.