Personal Harry Imagine for @Kelseygreenheld :)

Personal Harry #imagine for @Kelseygreenheld

#imagine you were dress shopping with your friends for a party that night. As you were in town you saw a group of girls screaming and chasing someone, 'poor guy' you thought. 

About five minutes after someone ran up behind you and grabbed you, not knowing who it was you screamed 'shush please help me' a low, slow voice said, you spun around and saw it was Harry from One Direction. You grabbed his arm and took him into a small alley and told him to stay there. When you came out the alley the group of screaming girls were still there, so you pointed in a direction far from Harry's.

You went back to the alley to tell Harry the coast was clear, 'thank you, I never asked what's your name gorgeous?' You lightly blushed and replied 'my names Kelsey, why are you in my home town? Its a shithole!?' 

'Its got good shops and gorgeous girls though' harry replied and winked at you, again you blushed.

'Erm Harry, I've gotta go and get a dress, I'll see you around' you said, even though you didn't want to, and slowly began to walk away, harry grabbed your arm, 

'No wait, what's your number? We can do something later?' Harry rushed out.

'Well here's my number but I've got a party later' you said as you gave harry your number.

'Thanks. And can I come? I'd love to go out with such a beautiful girl? Please?' Harry pleased with you, as you looked into his big green eyes, you couldn't say no, you nonned your head and as you did harry pulled you in for a massive hug.

*that night*

You had just finished getting ready when there was a knock on the door, it was Harry. Unfortuanatly your younger sibbling got to the door before you and started telling harry about how you haddnt stopped talking about him since uoi got home.

'Hi Kelsey, you look amazing' he said when he saw you xoming down the stairs. 

'Hi' you replied, 'get lost' you said to your younger sibbling and glared at them till they ran off.

'You ready to go?' Harry asked, you nodded and walked out the door. 

As you were walking Harry suddenly grabbed you, 'listen Kelsey I've never met someone who likes me for me.' You both looked into each others eyes and slowly leant forward, your lips softly touched. After the kiss harry asked you to be his girlfriend, of course you said yes. It was the best n of your life.

Written by Rachel