*Chapter One*Going Back

Zane P.O.V
We all came back home and sadly Aphmau and Travis had to stay with the Guardian Force's and we came back with Aaron and Melissa.
I saw Laurence and Dante again and I was really happy to see them so I gave both of them a hug.
Dante:"Zane? Why did you hug us? I thought you don't do hugs"
Laurence: Yeah that is strange of you...."
Garroth P.O.V
I saw Zane hug Dante and Laurence and I am happy he did that. I saw Dante and Laurence confused after that Laurence notice something different about me and question me.
Laurence:"Um..... Garroth?"
Garroth:"Yes Laurence?"
Laurance:"Why are you wearing wolf ears and tail.
I didn't respond but I had to tell him.
Garroth: Laurence.... These are real wolf ears and tail.... I am a werewolf now....
Laurance was so shock and I was worried if he didn't like me any more because I am not the Garroth he remembers.
Laurence:How, who turn you into a werewolf.
Garroth:I can't tell you and beside, I don't want to think what happened at Starlight.
Laurance:Okay...
Kawaii~Chan/Nana P.O.V
We got are suitcase and I saw Melissa and Aaron walking far away for us because Aaron still needs to go to the doctor's to see how they can heal his void burns and to help him to remember something.
Me and Zan were holding hands when we were walking. Then Zane told me that he wants to talk to Garroth about something so I let him and get his suitcase for him.
Zane P.O.V
I ask Garroth if I can talk to him and he said okay.
We walk all the way to the boys washroom then told him about something.
Garroth: Zane? Why did you want to say roe that is important?
Zane: You know that the Michael or I should say Demon Warlock was able to control you and you know why. Why are you to strong or why where you able to survive when Aaron accidentally  turn you into a werewolf with his eyes glowing instead.
Garroth:Wait you know why? Can you please tell me.

Author Note: Okay readers this is meh first time writing a book theme on Aphmau and this is what I think what will happened.
In some of them I would write some sidestories in here so to know if it is a side story, I will write this in the Chapter Sidestorie and the name of it.
But thank you for reading this first chapter and let see what Zane wants to tell Garroth about and also for sidestories, please put what kind of sidestories do you want and the character you want in there to.
Thank you!