before we start...

Hello there.

So first, flamesword01, this story was inspired by "The Iron Hallway". It's gone full circle and I ain't even mad lol. If you're alright with it, you could even imagine it taking place in the very same universe (but I don't want to feel like I'm stealing from you or anything).

All my other odd squad dudes, I wouldn't be here without you so I'm just gonna shout you all out real quick.
parv779 Fennagin AbigailBucks Through_the_River Bindi2018
Y'all aren't as special as Blaze, and now you know. Lol jk I love you all just the same. Maybe.

And without God of course this story wouldn't exist because I wouldn't. Thanks to Him for being my Rock and my Heavenly Father, and for allowing me this passion for writing. I like to think that He gave us passions and interests like writing so we could experience a small part of the love He has for us, through the love we develop for our characters. In the broadest sense that is. The relationship between Creator and creation is a beautiful thing.

Also, if the name of the city sounded familiar to you, you better be a member of the Clique. And yes, I literally named my corrupt city's name after the corrupt city imagined by Twenty One Pilots. I'm not sorry.

So without any further delay, I introduce to you

City Dema; The Crowns