Introduction! (1/2)

a/n = Authors note

a/n: I'm so sorry if this is bad i'm not really good at writing i'm just doing this for fun and this is my first time using watt pad so enjoy-J❤

Annie Leblanc

Age- 16

best friends- Jayden and kenzie

full name- Julianna grace Leblanc

about- Annie Leblanc is a straight A student who NEVER  hangs around boys because she thinks  they are distracting. Will that change? who knows! Annie loves to be outside Reading or just Studying in General Annie has never been to a party and she thinks its going to stay that way!

Family life: Annie Has 1 sister named Hayley And Had a brother named caleb Sadly he pasted away when she was young. She lives with her 2 parents and her sister in California

Instagram/chat name:@Juuliannie...

Asher Angel

Age-17

Best friends - Johnny,Armani

Full name- Asher Dov Angel

Family life- Asher has 2 younger siblings London and Avi. Both of his parents are still together and they all live together, But Asher is planning to get his own apartment when he turns 18 which is coming up soon!

About - Asher Angel is the schools Quarterback (football) which automatically Means he a Jock. But angel isn't the the others he is actually fairly smart and super nice most of the time, Asher isn't really into dating at the moment until he saw a girl that he really wanted to get to know. what happens to him? what happens to the girl?

Instagram/Chats-@Assherdaangel

Jayden Bartels

Age-16

Best Friends- Annie and Kenzie

Full name-Jayden Isabel Bartels

Family life-Jayden has no siblings and her parents are still together. She lives with them but stays at Annie's house with kenzie a lot because they are BFF'S obviously!

About- Jayden Bartels Isnt a Straight A student like Annie but she gets A's from time to time.most of the time she gets B's which is pretty good compared to the rest of her class. she Loves to be outside around nature and she loves to dance with kenzie Annie is just a gymnast so she dances with them some times.unlike Annie ,Jayden LOVES to party but she isn't a whore or anything like that. In fact shes Never had a boyfriend or Even kissed anyone.

Instagram/Chats-@ jaydundunDUN!!