Your vibes must be checked

"VIBE CHECK" saphy screamed as she fucking destroyed Nathan's handsome squidwards face lookin ass. Nathan was aggressively sobbing holding his now demolished face, until suddenly, crab rave begun to get louder and louder until Amber and Ethan suddenly rolled up on hoverboards.
     "Bro saphy did you just vibe check Nathan?"
     "Ya"
     "Bro cringe, let me try" Amber pulled out a 26 inch dildo out of Ethan's backpack and saphy just stared at the absolute unit of a dildo.
     "You weren't suppose to see that"
      "I always knew you were gay faggot word," saphy burst out laughing. Amber started to aggressively and repeatedly vibe check Nathan and with each strike, his sobs would get more heavy.

     Suddenly, Ryan parachuted from the sky and landed on Nathan, vibe checking him with his feet.
     "Bro what the fuck" saphy asked monotoned.
     "I just finished doing 9/11 again don't worry about it" ryan responded which left amber and saphy shrugging but ethan was watching the plane start to go down until it crashed into lado's house.

     "Ummm guys, i think the plane hit lados house"
     "Shit not again" saphy shrugged and ryan smirked.
     "Nah that was the target"
     "WHAT THE FUCK RYAN" all 3 of the gays screamed in unison. Amber and saphy then proceeded to vibe check ryan with the dildo and saphys tiny mexican fists until ryan crawled to nathan to use his maybe alive body as a meat shield.

     "Lets go see if lado lived this time," amber suggested and then they left the maybe lifeless nathan and ryan who got up to follow them. They found lados house destroyed along with the neighbours on both sides of his house in the same shape.
     "Yo lado you good?" Saphy asked and then suddenly, a piece of rubble moved slightly and then amber fucking speeded over the rubble with her hoverboard. She suddenly became extremely jacked, like arnold schwarzenegger ripped, and picked up the rubble like it was a pebble and fucking yeeted it away. The distance noise of nathans sobs indicated the rock vibe checked him.

     Amber grabbed lado and carried him to saphy and ethan, which both were too shook at ambers new ripped form to realize lado still existed.
     "Amber what the fuck, how the fuck did you do that?" Saphy dumbfounded, asked her. Amber shrugged and responded;
     "I sold andreas's kidney to some random demon for the power to get ripped when i feel like it."
     "Epic gamer moment" ethan gayly said.
     "Why didn't you vibe check nathan like this?" Saphy asked.
     "Oh shit your right hol up" amber put lado on the ground and sprinted for nathan.
     "HA THATS WHAT YOU GET LADO FOR NOT PLAYING FORTNITE WITH ME YOU GAY" ryan screamed as he was still crawling looking crippled as fuck.

     "Its time for chicken strips, lets  go lado and ethan" saphy stated as she grabbed lado and placed him on the 2 hoverboards which carried him with saphy and ethan to the nearest restaurant leaving ryan there like the gay he is for now.