Chapter 1

Jordi POV
After I left the roof I walked straight to the elevator and pressed the button to the ground floor. I'm sick of this place you make friends just to have them completely betray you, it's just not fair.
Once I reach the ground floor I walk straight out the doors. I'm surprised no one questioned me as I walked out. Once I'm out the door I realize I have no clue where to go.

***********************************

After walking around for about and hour I realize I should probably find someplace to stay for the night. After looking around for another hour I find a box. This will have to do.

************************

I wake up to light shining in my face and sure enough the sun is up. I slowly start to stand up. My leg is killing me, I guess sleeping on it probably wasn't that smart of an idea. I decide its probably smart to go and find some water. I see this case of water laying by the side of a building no one looks like they're around so I go up to take one. Just then someone comes out the building and sees me taking a bottle of water.

"Hey what do you think your doing?"

"Oh sorry I didnt think these were anyone's."

"Why the hell would you think that."

"I don't know." I say shugging

"Well get away from here."

"Ok ok I'm going."

As I walk away from there I look back and the guys still looking at me. I don't notice the bench but notice it as I walk into it with my bad leg. I heard a sickening cracking noise as my leg collided with the bench.

Well shit.