o n e

[Welcome to my first FF on Wattpad.]

   Yoongi was sliding his brownish backpack's straps through his skinny arms. Yoongi was wearing a black oversized hoodie with white text saying; "no snakes just ladders" and black jeans, that became a bit grey in the washing machine. But Yoongi didn't complain. Yoongi walked in the hall and slid his also black Fila shoes on his feet.

   His too long bangs came on his eyes all the time, so while he walked, he had to move them away multiple times. Yoongi was 16 and half, pretty much small for his age. Other boys were muscular and big. For example, his crush, Park Jimin. Jimin wasn't that big tho, but muscular he was. Yoongi always used to look at Jimin's thighs, when he was sitting on the sofas, that located in the hallways. And before you ask, yes, Yoongi is gay, and not so proud of it. But Yoongi couldn't help. His obsession became bigger and bigger by seconds. Even tho Jimin is 18, they have few classes together, so Yoongi takes the opportunity to sit as close to Jimin as possible. Yoongi even started some same hobbies with Jimin. Yoongi actually thought that he hates basketball, but actually it's now his favourite sport. But it's not the only hobby. Jimin's hobbies are basketball, ice hockey, boxing, soccer and volleyball. As I told you, Yoongi isn't that muscular, so he doesn't go to all of them. Yoongi saw his school in his sight, so he started walking faster.

   As Yoongi was at the front doors, he opened them and started walking through the hallways. There was only few persons in the hallways, and even they didn't notice Yoongi. Yoongi walked to his black locker, which he chose in the start of the year. Yoongi rotated a circular frame number lock on the locker to numbers 13 - 10 - 9 - 5, which is basically just Jimin's birthday. Yoongi opened the locker and smiled seeing the pictures he taped on the locker's door inside. He wasn't afraid that someone would see them, because no one even looked at Yoongi when he walked in the hallways. Yoongi took his gym clothes, since now he had PE. He placed his backpack on the ground and crouched to be closer to it, opening the backpack and moved all the unnecessary books to the locker.

   When the boys' PE lesson started, Yoongi noticed, that he had PE with Jimin's class. He was really surprised and in shock. This wasn't in the schedule! He had only history and physics with him! But Yoongi was glad. He could see Jimin being all over sweaty and hot, which is why Yoongi likes him. The teacher approached the gym, and now was coming inside. 

   "Okay, kiddos! We have this other class with us today, so let's be nice to them. We will gather up two teams and play basketball.", the teacher told them. "We all know the rules of basketball, so let's gather up the teams."

   Yoongi was really excited, maybe he could get in the same team. The gym teacher, Mr. Jung, sorted people in the teams. Jimin was already in a team, but there was many people still left. Usually Mr. Jung sorts the "best" people in the better group, and the worse in the other. So it's unfair. Yoongi was now being sorted. Mr. Jung did think a little long, and Yoongi's dream was now coming true. Yoongi got in Jimin's team! Yoongi didn't show any emotions outside, but internally he was screaming, smiling and laughing. Yoongi walked to the team and saw Jimin looking at him. Jimin smirked, when Yoongi tried to avoid eye contact with him. Yoongi felt weird, like that Jimin would know something about his crush.

   The game was on, and Yoongi still felt weird, because Jimin was looking at him all the time. Always when Jimin didn't look, Yoongi took the opportunity to look at Jimin when he was sweaty and hot. Someone passed the ball to Yoongi when he wasn't looking, but thank god his reflexes are good, so he got the ball and threw it in the basket. Their team cheered and Yoongi smiled. Jimin was looking at Yoongi, smiling and clapping his hands at Yoongi. The team stopped cheering up slowly, and then they continued the game.

   "Remember to take a shower! I don't want to smell your sweat!", Mr. Jung shouted when everyone was getting back in the dressing room. One room. ONE room. ONE ROOM. Yoongi got a chance to go in the shower with Jimin! Yoongi's mind was now filled with dirty thoughts. Yoongi was taking off his clothes, and when he was on his underwear, he turned around just to see Jimin's abs right in front of him. Yoongi was shocked, and Jimin was now looking at him with a smirk on his face. Yoongi could imagine Jimin saying ; 'Like what you see?'.  But what Jimin really said got Yoongi more shocked...

[I hope that you liked this! It's my first time publishing FF to Wattpad, so I am a bit nervous about this. And it really got longer than I thought it would... Oops. 😶]

 😶]