BEFORE

1987—

The baby laid in her crib, watching the man stand above her. She could hear him coo to her as she giggled at him.

Usually she was quiet when he came to visit her. But this time she loud. Loud enough to wake her mother.

The door to her bedroom opened up and her Mom stumbles into to the room, the man moves into the darkness.

"Hey there baby girl? What are you giggling at?" Her mother asks her, her eyes dart to where the man is standing.

Her mother raises her eye brows and turns to look where her daughter looked. Her eyes widen as she sees him standing there.

"No..." she backs away from the crib, and away from the man.

The man moves his hand slightly and her mother is stuck against the wall.

Her mother starts to scream, making her daughter wail. Wanting to help her mom.

The roar of a car can be heard outside, two doors slamming shut. The wailing of the baby getting louder as the eight year old boy, his four year old brother and their father rush inside the house.

Her mother now laid out on the ceiling staring down at her baby, her insides being cut open. The man in the corner now gone.

The baby watched her mother, her cries now not as loud, her eyes red-rimmed.

The door to her bedroom busted open.

Dean, the eight year old, walks about the room with a gun in his hand. He lays the gun in the ground and nears the crib.

He sees the six month old girl, staring up at him. Her eyes red.

"Hi there baby, I'm Dean and I'm going to get you out of here." He picked her up and she cooed at him. Dean smiles at the young girl.

"Dean?" Sammy, the younger brother, says from the doorway.

"Yes Sammy?" Dean turns around with the baby in his arms.

Sam points to the ceiling. Dean hesitated before he looks up.

Deans face drains of all the blood.

There laid your mother bleeding to death.

The fire started then, Dean forgot the gun on the floor and ran, he grabbed Sammy's hand and started to run down the stairs.

John stood at the front door. His eyes wide as Dean comes running down the stairs with his younger brother and a baby.

He sees the flames start to engulf the stairs, he picks Sammy up and runs out to the Impala. Dean holds the baby girl in his arms.

"Her blanket says Isabella Winchester." Sam points out. Dean looks down and then looks back up at John.

"She's mine." He tells his eldest son, Dean just nods his head and holds the little girl closer to him.

The house is engulfed in flames.

"I'll protect you Izzy."

And she coos at her older brother.

His green eyes watching a second house burn down, and it felt just like the first night.

ELIZABETH OLSEN AS ISABELLA WINCHESTER