Chapter 1

The beginning 
(edited)

You know those rare, almost microscopic moments in life, when you can't believe 'something specific is happening to you. Something so abnormal that you'll expect to see it in movies or read in books. Uhm yeah well that's my life.
And I don't know if it's good or bad...

Hi my name is Elísjia Brace and my life is messed up.

Well you won't believe me when I tell you but...I'm a werewolf. Yeah, yeah I know. You probably think that I'm lying but I assure you, I'm not. I didn't even believe it at first.

My parents never wanted me to find out. Why? Because you see I'm adopted and they hate the werewolf race. Which is pretty ironic.

They didn't quite think it all through when they adopted me. They didn't even feel the need to inform me of my situation.Wish they had tho...you know because of the whole bone breaking  and changing into a werewolf shenanigan. Hahaha...

Well,  before everything I was just a normal 14 year old girl. Hating school and trying not to fall into the hand of pear pressure. 

Well in school I was told that I'm going to start my period soon. I was pretty excited of the whole turning into a woman deal so I went out and bought a ton of tampons and pads, you know just to be safe.

My first date was also around that period of time and I can assure you life took a toll on me...

It was Thursday, 31st October 2015.
Hmm yes, the day I discovered the truth of my kind. The day My childhood ended for the worst.

Dylan Creese, hottest boy in 8th grade and football captain. Every girl wanted to get with him. Yeah, every girl. Even the seniors. I mean who could resist the charming face of a blue eyed lover boy? No one...

So it was the day before Halloween. Dylan and I was in the same register class and that's how we became friends.

I had a tiny weenie, insey wincy crush on him. I didn't act knowledge or reacted on my romantic feelings towards him because he would obviously not feel the same, I think...

We shared the same physical features. I have blue eyes, he has it too. I have brown wavy locks and so does he. Maybe opposites doesn't attract? Or does that only count when it comes to personality?

It was PE and I remember him running towards me. Mr. Cronker had us playing football, ironically. And by luck I sucked at it. Dylan on the other hand thought it was funny for some reason. I just blushed.

"Can I help you? You're holding the ball wrong." Dylan said while smiling. "Sure" I said feeling all stupid and weird.

Then he did something I never would have expected. He got behind me and placed his hands on my waist sliding it down all to snugly to my hips. He had a firm grip. He then pulled me back right into him.

Once I was positioned where he wanted me to be, he then lightly traced his hands to my shoulders and straight to my hands combining our fingers.

Butterflies were an understatement. I was feeling the whole zoo.

"Okay so you have to focus on your arm and hand movements. Also your back has to be lower." He then pushed me down and positioned my arms.

I was completely embarrassed by his actions, but I liked it. So I continued.

"Okay so pull back a little and...whoosh let go of the ball" he chuckled. I almost had it...

"Okay one more try" he laid forward and entwined our fingers once more. He then whispered in my ear. "You know that Halloween is tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd be the Moon goddess to my werewolf?"

Earlier that day:
Dylan's POV:

"Man you know how boring it is when all the girls want to get with you? In mean come on get a life." He laughs and his friends join in. "I bet I could get any girl in here I want. Heck probably even the guys." His friends laughed nervously.
"It's good to be me."

Friend: "Ey bro don't get too proud. We all know Elísjia doesn't give a crap about you. Well Romantically that is. You were friend zoned hard a couple of times." They all started laughing.

'Damn Elísjia Brace, now she is a tuff nut to crack...and I love it. She will fall for me.'

"Wanna bet?" They all went silent.

Friend: "yeah sure, this is gonna be interesting.
I bet you won't even be able to get her shirt off."

"I bet that I can get her to fall for me and rock her little world. And then leave her to rot obviously."

We all looked at each other and simultaneously said "bet"

End.

I was mentally screaming of happiness. Dylan freaking Creese wants me to be his Halloween date!

*Cue fireworks*.

"Uh yeah, sure." I answered, trying my best to not sound desperate and almost too happy. "Great see you then. Oh and if you didn't catch on. Our theme is werewolf." He said and walked away with a smile.

Ahhhh!

🌫🌫🌫

That's it for the first chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Come back for more.

~A.E Jacobs