The Call

No POV
"Come On Hikari Let's Go Out Tonight" asked Daisuke Motomiya a average height High school Study with a lean build and rugged red hair
"I told you Dai-kun We can't tonight after all your in California and in prepping for an exam tomorrow"replied Hikari 'Kari' Yagami over the phone towards one of her best friends Hikari was a slim high school girl with brown hair with aburn eyes dressed in her green and white school uniform. "Alright fine you win but once I get back you can't say no and neither can Tk were all gonna have dinner as a group deal" giggling to herself kari spared a glance at her blonde companion Takeru Takaishi 'Tk'. "You heard him Tk we can't get away" exclaimed Hikari through her muffler giggles  the blonde high schooler dressed in the standard school uniform his blue eyes alight with laughter chuckled along with her "Yeah I head don't worry its a deal Daisuke" turning her attention back to her wayward friend Hikari replied "No worries Dai-kun were in" hearing her reply a bright smile overtook Daisuke face "Exactly Can't wait you two I need to get going now Iori and ken are waiting take it easy Hikari and You to Tp" joked Daisuke at the Blonde "You to Dude and fyi my names Tk" Takeru joked back a bright smile on his face Followed by Hikari "Don't do anything too crazy over there got it Dai-kun". On the other side of the Daisuke smiled widen "Oh come on you know me go big or go home Right?" With that the three friends shared another laugh before hanging up the call hikari taking another moment to turn off speaker.
As they said there goodbyes all three wore big smile across there faces.
.....................
Once Hikari phone was put away she and her blonde companion contiued there journey home before long Tk spoke "Ya know its really hard to believe just how much Daisuke has changed sense Junior High"  Hikari nodded along side him "Yes he has grown up but honestly I think he has always been like that even when we were kids." That comment caught Tk attention as a memory of some mouths ago flashed through his head" That's right you two grew up together didn't you" he questioned to which Hikari nodded once again "Yeah as you know Taich has always been a big fan of soccer player that's how the two of us first met when I went with Tachi and Sora to the park."
.................
End of Chapter
And there we have it the first part to my new book hopefully you liked it  by the end of this series I hope to have all you readers throughly entrhalled and make this question even harder to answer
Dakari or Takari?
But relax that's not gonna be the only focus of this book honestly its gonna have a much deeper story then shipping After all this is suppose to be my Kizuna Last Evolution script and what I think would be fun for the movie so even if you don't really want to deal with the shipping hopefully the plot and story I tell with this will be enjoyable
Until Next Time
Later