ten.

THE POSTER OF KURT COBAIN eyed y/n as she dreamingly grinned

THE POSTER OF KURT COBAIN eyed y/n as she dreamingly grinned. she was so happy, she felt like the world actually appreciated her for the first time in forever.

it has been a few weeks since she's really gotten to know timmy and all she can say is that she truly is in love with him. and everyone knows it.

y/n tightly held onto a stuffed animal, bunny that timmy had gotten her, it was her favorite. as y/n faced her poster, the door flew open scaring her.

"shit l/n, you done daydreaming about timmy?" sadie closed the door and jumped on her bed.

"uh, no not yet." y/n giggled as she sat up.

"you're so in love, it's both weird and cute."

"well thank you."

"and boris is tired of it."

"what?"

"he's tired of it, you know seeing how lovey dovey you and timmy are." sadie said.

"what? why? wait how do you know?"

"everyone knows! it's so obvious, you're so in love with timmy that you don't even see it. every single time he sees you guys, he just groans or rolls his eyes. it's kinda hilarious."

"and you're sure? because to me it seems like he's doing fine, he told me that he's back with kotku." 

sadie laughed, she covered her hand with her mouth. "oh my fucking gosh, of course he's not okay! sure he's fucking kotku again but he moans your name when they're fucking!"

y/n scrunched up her face. "ew, what? oh my god, what the fuck. and how the fuck do you know this?"

sadie giggled. "he told theo, who told me. and also somehow kotku has began to talk to me, and she simply told me as well."

"ew that's disgusting! what the shit is wrong with him?"

"it's simple, timmy and you are in love, which pisses boris off because he hates timmy but he loves you."

"oh shit, that's shit. well what do you want me to do about it?"

"uh nothing?"

"well damn right i'm not gonna do nothing, boris is my best bud and timmy is the love of my life. god i don't know what to say."