exam 「 s.dp 」

Oli

Oli

"Good Morning class. Please fix your chairs. Today is our examination." The teacher said, We stand up and start moving the chairs. She passes the papers and we start answering it. "Remember, no cheating, okay? I'll just leave for a while and we have an urget meeting."

"Yes Miss!"

"Psst! Oli!" Someone whispered. I looked around and I saw Dongpyo waving at me.

"What?!" I asked.

"You're glamorous."

"Stop talking nonsense, Dongpyo." I said and I continue to answer the questions. After a couple of minutes, I scan the whole room. I noticed some different quotes in my classmates folder like;

"Love is like taking an exam, you have to focus and don't cheat."

"No cheating but I'm doing it right now!"

"Use data to see answers."

"Hey, you're gorgeous/handsome. Please let me copy your answer!"

And this one caught my attention.

보고싶어요, 내 엘레브른 나비들. 3년이 지났다… Yes, just like my feelings, you don't understand it"

That's Dongpyo's quote in his folder. Weird right?

"H-Hey, stop staring at me. I might fall for you even harder!" He whispered. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm not staring at you. I just read your lame quote." I responded. "I don't understand it."

"Just like my feelings for you. You always don't understand it." He fought back.

"Tss.."

"Yah! Oli. Please accept my love!" He shouted. Then everyone looked at us.

"Oli, just accept Dongpyo's love."

"He's about to cry, look!"

"Dongpyo, I will accept your love without hesitating!"

"In your dreams."

"Oli please? Can I court you?"

"You bully me everyday and then you want to court me?"

"That's why I always bully you because I want you to notice me. Oli, I have admired you ever since! Yet you still can't see my love for you." He pouted.

"Damn, I feel like I am watching a drama." Amira whispered to her seatmate.

"What the hell is going on?!" Miss asked. "Dongpyo, why are you shouting?"

"Uhhmm..."

"You want Oli to accept your love?" Dongpyo nods. "Oli, why don't you accept his love?"

"Miss!"

"What? What's wrong, Oli? Why can't you accept his love?"

"He always bullies me. I don't know if he's telling the truth or he's just making fun of me."

"I'm not making fun of you! Promise. I am deadly serious." Dongpyo said.

"Let's settle this then. I have a dare for you, Dongpyo. You need to convince Oli to accept your love. If not, all of you will do the community cleaning for a month."

"Oli, please accept Dongpyo's love!"

"Please don't let us suffer for a month."

"Oli, I promise to you that I will never ever gonna bully you ever again! I will be the best boyfriend to you! I can be your living diary, your best friend, someone you can lean on, I can be your punching bag if you're angry. I will treat you like a queen. Just accept my love." He begged.

"Okay, I accept your love. But! It doesn't mean that we were in a relationship already. You have to court me and my family." I said. Everyone screams because they will not clean the community for a month.

"Thank you so much, Oli." He hugged me.

"Class, go back to your seat and finish your test papers. Dongpyo and Oli, go to my office after this." Miss said.

"Yes miss."

"I hate you, Son Dongpyo." I whispered.

"W-why?"

"Because I like you too." I smiled and I threw a paper ball on his face.

" I smiled and I threw a paper ball on his face