Meet The Characters?!

It was terrible. College was one of those things that took time to get into and honestly no one was ever ready for it. Our story starts with three people, these three were best friends having gone to the same college after high school. Oh? There names! That's important! They are Megan, Chloe and Bobby. You want to meet them? Well I guess we can do that first... 
Chloe, she's the smart one of the group who always bring the fun to the group. She has lovely long brown hair that has red tones when light shines upon it. Her eyes change between green and blue and sometimes they can be both. She loved Lana Del Rey and often wore clothes that had her lyrics upon them. 
Bobby, he's the tech guy of the group. He always knows about new game updates and new consoles that come out and let's be honest, he was pretty handy with computers. He had short black hair that curled naturally and his eyes were a dark brown, He also liked to listen to Lana Del Rey and often you found him listening to the newest albums before anyone else has! 
Lastly, we have Megan, she's the otaku of the group. This girl loves anime. Anything you want to say about that she probably knows. She had middle lengthed red hair that was tinted brown and had brown eyes, covered by her glasses. Her song choices were usually vocaloid or whatvever the other two suggested. Out of them all she was the 'peacekeeper' yet if you annoyed her she was the 'overprotective mother' of the group.

Now you've met the characters, let's get into the story already!

(Megan's POV)
I sighed sitting the last class of the day, luckily I had my friend Bobby with me otherwise this would be torture. "Hey, relax, 10 minutes left until we can go" I turned the voice which was Bobby's and smiled slightly "It won't go fast enough, let's be honest" As if we spoke of the future our teacher let us go early, the happiness I felt was unreal! Although, I had to message my best friend, Chloe, just so that we could meet up. Otherwise, I'd feel terrible! 
'Hey, Just got out of lesson, meet you at the usual place?'  The text looked good enough and I sent it awaiting a responce as I packed my stuff up and once again, I was the last one out once again, Bobby having left me already 'That jerk!' Shaking my head I waved to the teacher before leaving and meeting Chloe at our usual spot. Nothing much else happened other than a few banter filled jokes and then we parted ways going home. 

7pm rolled around and I knew that after finishing the episode of my anime, Chloe and Bobby would message me to ask about going on SideTrack. That was like a roleplaying simulator. We found it when messing about searching random things about a year ago. The game itself was fully customisable. You could have anything you wanted! I logged onto my account smiling as I saw that my two friends were online, I quickly grabbed my headset from the side and plugged them into my laptop and immediately the Skype sounded and when I answered the sound of Chloe's laughter was the first thing I heard. 

(Normal POV)
On SideTrack three characters stood next to each other, not moving. Those three characters belonged to Megan, Bobby and Chloe. Bobby's character had pokeballs attached to his hip and he had a cap with one of the houses from Harry Potter on it, his clothing was a pair of jeans and a checkered shirt. Chloe's character had light blue hair tied up into a bun, her clothes were jeggings and a jumper with Lana Del Rey written across the back in swirly handwriting. Megan was differently dressed, she had her bright red hair tied up into a ponytail that cascaded down her back almost reaching the floor. She had a headband wrapped around her waist that had a spider web carved into it, her clothes consisted of a kimono type style that had slits on both sides and she wore shorts. She heavily based her designs of Naruto characters. The three suddenly moved, this time they were finally getting some missions done. 

--
Hey! Sorry it's so short but it's the proglogue so I don't want to write too much! If you liked it leave a comment or even follow me for more stories :D 

Thank you all :)