chapter 1

editors note- if you noitice any mistakes don't be scared to point them out by leaving a coment and feel free to try guess who the murder is

No cameras, no witnesses and one big party. All fifteen of the house guests despise one another, but this party is the one to solve all the problems. The long red drape curtains, from floor to roof. wooden tables and chairs all around the room, people filling them with food and drinks. the large wooden doors are locked, and windows covered in bars. This was the blood bath that was planned. The maid talking to the gardener, the cook talking to the old couple about the meal that was cooked and you there watching over from the balcony. The waitress was talking to the bartender, probably ordering a drink. The mother watching her 3 children and the band of 4 playing their hearts out.

As you were watching over the people talking the lights cut out, screams echo through the halls and stairs, then the gunshot. That gunshot drowned out then silenced the guests. Suddenly all the lights turn back on. the body of the cook was led there, in a blood puddle, shot in the heart. The cook was talking to everyone about the meal that was cooked. As a smirk grew on your face, the body was dragged out of the room, nobody knew what was coming next. Or who was going to be murdered next. It wasn't you that was going to be killed. But only you know who is killing. The bartender started pouring shots and glasses of beer because everyone knew the party had just begun.

Watching over the guests you see the killer you know. The waitress, drinking her normal gin and tonic, drop to the floor. Poisoned. She was the next victim to the game but this one you didn't expect. You had just joined the game. You could be next.

All your house staff are not allowed to carry weapons other then the gardener. But he only has a 12-gauge shotgun. The bartender is my bet on who is killing people, but I am doubtful.

As the waitress was getting dragged out by her wrists her revolver fell out of her waits coat. The revolver you gave her to kill everyone. You are now in danger. Your life is safe if you are locked on your balcony watching over the party. You pull up a chair and watch over the drama. The only vibe you could pull off the people below you. All they cared about is if they were going to get out alive and now, I think there is going to be one of us. Who knows who the killer is? If the time comes to it, you were willing to fight even if it was for the chance to survive. All you could watch was the bartender, he was your main suspect. See he could have hidden a gun in the cellar, poisoned the waitresses drink. But the gardener could do the same.

The door swings open. Your heart racing. Feeling every pump. Your neck. Your chest. Your wrists. All pumping. All you feel is fear. Fear keeping you still in your place. But the door was locked. Was it? You turn and look at the door. Nothing. But you decide to join the party.