DISCLOSURE

This story contains graphic descriptions of slavery, torture, loss of hope, depression, rape, plague, and many other terrible things that could be triggering to some people so please keep that in mind while reading.

Also, I'm only making this book for fun because The Prince of Egypt is one of, if not my favorite movie and I was disappointed to find no fanfictions on it so I kinda just decided to write one myself.

I would also like to disclose that I do not approve of owner-slave relationships in any way and am often disheartened to find this trope to be common in a lot of modern literature such as Y/A Romances. In the case of this story, Moses does not own Danielle and is only in a higher position than she is. He never treats her as if she belongs to him and she, therefor, treats him with kindness. I just wanted to disclose that as it is important for everyone to not misinterpret their relationship with one another.

I love God and am a Christian so I am terribly sorry if I get any of these facts wrong since I am not an expert in Judaism or the Israelites. I'm still trying to finish up Exodus so I'm terribly sorry in advance if I offend anyone. I don't mean to in the slightest and I would love for you to address your grievances with me so I can try to fix the problem, whatever it may be.

Thank you, my lovelies!

- Rachel