My... How Lovely You Are

It was one of those days when everything looked and felt so beautiful and perfect.

Jinyoung was having one of those days.

It started with him waking up on the right side of his king sized bed.

He got up and went into the kitchen, started up his coffee machine without any unfortunate incident and damn! His coffee was perfect too. After a simple breakfast of egg and toast, he went back to his bedroom to get the new novel he bought a day before, fully intended to finish reading it by the day.

His promisingly perfect day got even better because instead of being alone like he usually did, he actually had a special guest who's currently sleeping his exhaustion away in the guest room adjacent to his.

It's quite early to say this but in a nut shell, his day was and would be pretty friggin perfect.

Still clad in his slept on white T and cotton shorts, the handsome actor looked up at the clock hanging on the pastel coloured wall (courtesy of his sisters) to check the time. It's still early, only thirty minutes passed seven so Jinyoung decided to let the tired baby to sleep a little bit longer. The hardworking idol really needed it, besides, Jinyoung knew that today was a free day for him too.

With his novel clutch loosely in his hand the idol/singer/actor walked out of his bedroom to the living room towards the ceiling to floor glass window where a very modern but comfy looking couch was invitingly beckoning to be occupied by him. With a slight grunt and few adjustments, Jinyoung settled himself there, opened up the book to the page he had marked then started reading.

Two hours later found a very focus Jinyoung reading his way to the end of the novel. He was so engrossed in his adventure in letters that he failed to noticed the pitter patter of a figure walking towards him.

The aforementioned 'figure' was clad in a blue pyjama that looked a bit too loose on him making him looked like a five year old child instead of a fully grown up man. Still only half awake, the figure, Jackson who was just woken up from his much needed sleep slowly made his way to his same age friend. Despite having a good 6 hour sleep, the ever busy idol still felt terribly drained. He had crazy and hectic schedules for the past few weeks, had so many sleepless nights and having no proper rest really took its toll on his body.

Jackson had arrived very late last night from Beijing. Poor boy was so tired that he decided to drop at Jinyoung's apartment as the later's was the nearest from the airport. Despite having his own apartment he was reluctant to return there as he didn't feel it was safe to stay there anymore. It was after what happened a month ago when a sasaeng had sneakily followed him home then took pictures of his apartment. To make things worse they also disclosed his home address in their social media accounts which was not only violating his privacy but it could also be potentially dangerous for him. Due to that reason, whenever he had schedule in South Korea he would prefer to stay at one of Got7 members' apartment though he mostly stayed at BamBam's or Yugyeom's since the two youngest members of their group were really fun to spend time with.

Some people may question his choice as he is THE Jackson Wang. He could easily afford a stay in a five star hotel but for him, he'd rather spend time with the people he love and trust than spending time in an expensive but empty luxurious hotel room alone. He really loved to be around his brothers because only with them he'll let himself to be stripped bare from all pretense and just be their energetic clingy puppy.

But there were also moments when times were trying and he desperately needed some peace but dreaded to be alone. Times when he wanted someone to stay by his side and be a comforting presence to calm his worries and chaotic inner thoughts. In those times, he'd always go to his bestfriend and confidant, Jinyoung.