o n e s h o t

"I'm lookin' around the room
Is one of those strangers you?
And do you notice me too?"

"Okay, I'll tell you the story again. But only if you promise me, that you'll sleep tight after that?", he grinned and patted the head of the little brown haired girl sitting on top of his chest and cuddling her cute little face into his neck. "Yes, daddy, please! I love to hear aunties story!", she smiled brightly and jumped a few times up and down, white teeth showing. 

"You want to hear it too, honey?", he asked loudly so his wife which stood in the kitchen right now could hear him clearly. 

"Mommy, come here! Now! Dad wants to tell us a story!" 

Baekhyun couldn't help but chuckle at how cute his little daughter was. 

"Hey, sweetheart?", he asked carefully. 

"Hm?" 

"Would you go and get her? I'm sure she wants to hear the story as well." 

She rolled her big brown eyes but nodded quickly, jumping down from his chest (leaving him to cough and trying to catch his breath again). A few seconds later she ran into the living room again, where Baekhyun already sat up and waited for both of his girls. 

"Found her!", she called out and dragged her mother with her. "Darling, you- you got stronger!", his wife chuckled but let her small fingers pull her hand anyway. 

"Come here.", Baekhyun smiled and patted the space next to him on the couch. 

"And where am I sitting?", their little daughter huffed. 

"Here.", her mother softly smiled and pulled her on both of her parents legs, carefully cuddling her in, so she would stay warm and comfortable. 

"I heard you wanted to tell aunties story again?", she asked her husband and smiled at him. "I haven't heard that in ages. I'm really looking forward to it." 

He nodded and pressed a quick kiss on her cheek and after that on his daughters hair since she complained that they we're being disgusting in front of her. 

"Okay, you ready? Well here we go." 

εїз 

His heart beated way too loud against the inside of his chest. Bright lights covered the stage into a show place. Into a place where he was willing to go, laying all of his emotions open for everyone to hear. 

Sometimes Park Chanyeol called himself crazy. Sometimes he wanted to punch himself for being such a stupid guy, becoming famous just so he could finally find that someone. 

He seriously was stupid. 

And he seriously was in love. So deeply, that all he wanted to, was finding her again. 

Chanyeol gulped as he remembered her beautiful smile and how she happily told him that she was finally accepted at this one specific school of arts.