Oneshot

Original

Stoneteller looked down at the suckling kit. Just like his father, eager, and strong, she smiled at the newborn kit, Grey Wing, yes his name shall be Grey Wing. "Stoneteller, I brought Quiet Rain," Dove's Wing meowed. "Stoneteller, why did you call me here? Why haven't you made a public appearance? Why,-" Quiet Rain stopped when she saw the young kit; she gasped. "Quiet rain I need you to take him once you kit. He needs some one to take care of him," Stoneteller's voice cracked, My kit my, precious kit I love you so much, don't ever forget me. Quiet Rain nodded silently, she knew she could trust her Stoneteller.

--------------------------------------------

Edited

Stoneteller looked down at the suckling kit. His grey fur glistened in the moonlight that shown from the hole in the ceiling. He's just like his father, She smiled to herself, Eager, strong. Grey Wing, The name popped into her head, Yes, his name will be Grey Wing.

"Stoneteller," Dove Wing's gentle mew floated into the cave, "I brought Quiet Rain."

Quiet Rain, she'll make a wonderful mother for my kit. Oh, my poor kit. I'm sorry. I have to do this.

"Stoneteller? Why did you want me here? Why haven't you made a public appearance? Why-" Quiet Rain's eyes widened when she saw the kit, and a gasp escaped her lips.

"Quiet Rain," Stoneteller's voice quivered, "I need you to take care of him once you kit."

I'm sorry, so, so sorry. I love you so much. Never forget me.

Quiet Rain nodded. She knew she could trust her Stoneteller

--------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 255

I finally got around to editing it! Yay!

I've decided I'm gonna make a part two where Jay's Wing finds out about Grey Wing and stuff.
It was requested by @Laaa912 

-Ambertail Out-