⋆Fifteen⋆

"𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟?"

...

"No thank you, Im good, horror isnt really my thing," Noah says defensively as Millie scrolls through the movie options on the TV above them.

It had been a few hours since Millie and Finn had gone swimming in the lake.

Finn had decided against playing soccer since he'd been freezing due to his unexpected plunge. Nevertheless, Caleb and Sadie decided to come over to their cabin so that they could hang out until dinner. Millie had also invited Noah and Gaten over who are now fighting over which movie they should watch.

-

"Oh come on you baby 'Us' is not that scary!" Gaten protests.

"Yeah, honestly its one of the less scary ones" Sadie agrees alongside Gaten.

"Um absolutely not, unless you want to sleep with all the lights on in the cabin!" Noah states, crossing his arms and directing his dangerous glare towards Gaten.

Finn walks into the room with a soda, chuckling at the childish fight he is beholding.

"I've heard 'Truth Or Dare' is a good one," Caleb says jokingly as he sits down next to Finn on the couch. Caleb and Finn had already seen the movie 'Truth Or Dare' before this day, and they found it frightful, to say the least. Finn laughs, remembering Caleb's girlish squeals Finn gloriously got to witness.

Noahs eyebrows furrow in thought as his eyes light up. "Really is it good?"

Finn laughs in disbelief at his Friends ambiguous answer. "Im not so sure you wou-"

"Yeah, it's excellent trust me" Caleb cuts Finn off before he can finish.

Caleb gives Finn a defiant glare, to which Finn shakes his head in scepticism. He knows that this movie will most definitely scare Noah. Nevertheless, Caleb is the one who has to share a Cabin with Noah who won't be able to sleep at night after this.

And with that, Millie presses play.

-

The movie started off pretty smoothly, and Noah was seemingly calm throughout.

A little way through the movie, Sadie gets up, disappearing into the kitchen. She comes back out with a pint of ice cream in one hand, and a spoon in the other.

"Can I have some?" She asks, though not seeming to care for the answer since she has already sat herself down next to Millie.

"Hey! Thats our ice cream" Finn yells towards Sadie as she begins to eat spoonfuls of his favourite ice cream.

"Our ice cream, aww how cute." Sadie smirks playfully."Do you guys sit here watching movies while you share ice cream?"

Millie rolls her eyes, nudging her mocking friend. "No we dont, just shut up and eat."

Finn and Millie look at each other and chuckle since that is precisely what they do.