ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ || ☁️

𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰 & 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Attention, students of Seoul High. The theater club will be holding auditions for the Romeo & Juliet play that'll be happening in three weeks. If you're interested, please stop by the theater club room to sign up after school."

Taehyung sighed as he slumped down against his desk. "What's wrong?", Jimin asked, noticing Tae's behavior.

[For the sake of the one-shot, the hyung line are all third-years, Jimin & Tae are second-years, & jk is a first-year]

"I don't know what to do...", he muttered.

Jimin pat his back. "I don't know either, Tae."

He then turned back to continue taking notes off the board. Taehyung buried his head in his arms, tuning out the teacher.

"Kim Taehyung."

"..."

"Kim Taehyung? Park Jimin, wake him up."

Jimin turned to Tae and kicked the leg of his chair so hard, both the chair and Taehyung fell over. The class laughed as he groaned. He turned to glare at Jimin.

"Alright, Mr. Park, that wasn't necessary."

Taehyung stood up and grabbed his chair, sitting back on it. He continued to glare at Jimin before turning his attention to the front.

"Sorry, Taehyung, but it was necessary", Jimin said with an innocent chuckle.

"Your death is necessary."

"Alright. Let's continue with the notes."

--

Y/n's POV

"Hey, Y/n."

I opened one of my eyes, my sleep being disturbed at the moment and looked at Hoseok. He had a smile on his face as he stood beside my desk.

"What's up, Hoseok?"

"Are you going to audition in the school play?"

I opened my other eye and sat up. "No. Why?"

"Aww, come on. Seriously?"

"Why do you want me to?"

"You'd be the perfect Romeo!"

I groaned and laid my head on my desk. "Hard pass."

I heard him sigh. "And here I thought you'd be happy to hear that Taehyung's also going to audition."

I lifted my head and looked at him. "What?"

He smirked. "So, I got your attention now?"

"Shut up."

"Yeah. Tae's going to audition. Jimin told me so."

"And you believe him?"

"Of course. He said Tae was beating himself up about whether he should do it or not. I'm pretty sure he'll do it if you're there."

"Are you still trying to convince him, Hoseok?", Yoongi said in a tired tone.

"Yes."

"Why are you pushing him to do it?", Jin put in from where he sat in front of Yoongi.

"Yeah. What's the big deal with him being in it anyway?"

"Namjoon, tell him! Please! He won't listen to me!", Hoseok whined.