𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 + 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩

When Arabella and her Aunt moves to Forks, Washington, she never anticipated what she would face along the way

•••

Arabella has never lived a normal life. Which was the main reason why she wanted to move to Forks. That's all she ever wanted in her life. Was to be normal.
But, no matter how much she craves it, she'll never have it.

She's a hybrid, a mixture between vampire and human.

Her mother was human when she met her father. They fell in love and it was life changing for them.

When her mother discovered that she was pregnant, they knew the outcome of it. Her mother fell extremely ill, and the birthing was so incredibly painful that she died. Her father was immensely depressed when his mate died—he took his own life. Leaving her all alone in this world.

With the exception of her amazingly loving human Aunt.

Her Aunt had to raised her hybrid niece—knowing the hardships it would be raising a half human, half vampire child. She was very ignorant and had do idea what she was doing majority of the time. There were times where she thought she wouldn't be able to raise a hybrid child. How can a human take care of a hybrid child by herself?

At first, it was extremely hard for her to do, but somehow she managed.

Her Aunt knew that her little sister was with a vampire, simply because they told each other everything and they couldn't hide secrets from each other — even if they tried.

Her Aunt was very apprehensive when she found out the existence of vampires. She didn't want her younger sister being with a vampire, but she was stubborn and also she was in love with him. They were soulmates.

Even though her Aunt supported her sister's decision, she had a feeling that this wouldn't end good for the long ride. Unfortunately, she was correct.

Her Aunt was in disbelief when Bella's father took his life. He left a note to her Aunt, practically begging for her to raise his daughter before leaving his only child, leaving Bella with no parents. Her Aunt decided to show Bella the note when she gets older, which was sooner than she has anticipated.

Needless to say, Arabella never met her parents since they died the day she was born, but she does have memories of them when she was newborn. She never even came across a vampire before. From her Aunt's perspective, her father was extremely beautiful and alluring. But, other than that she doesn't know much about vampires except of course they consume blood and his eyes were a deep dark red.