𝙋 𝙍 𝙊 𝙇 𝙊 𝙂 𝙐 𝙀

BORN TO DIEprologue

BORN TO DIE
prologue

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨❞

WHEN YOU CRAVE SOMETHING IN LIFE, you'll try your absolute best to obtain it. Whether it's an object, a career, a person, or blood. There is one thing that Arabella has always wanted.

Humanity.

To act and feel human, but she is only partly human.

But, when she meets Edward Cullen he makes her feel completely human. Making her consume so many feelings from hatred to love. Especially when she finds out what he is and what his family is. But when Edward Cullen meets Arabella his entire perspective changes. Making him completely alluring towards this peculiar yet beautiful young girl.

Allured to the point where he falls hopelessly in love with her—his soulmate.

Also, he becomes extremely protective over her to the point that he would make his hunting trips shorter so that he could be there with her. Also, because he would terribly miss her when he's not around her.

There is absolutely nothing that could change his strong passionate feelings towards his Bella. Not even when he discovered her secret.

Throughout their journey, they go through so many hardships that the Cullens hasn't faced for years since they too try to live somewhat normals amongst humans.

But in the end, they'll always protect one another. They are not only a coven but family.

With Edward's love towards Bella, she is immediately accepted into the family and accept the fact that she's a hybrid.

In the end, no matter what challenges and enemies they face, they'll face them together.

All rights belong to Stephine Meyer. I don't own Twilight. The OC's characters are the only ones I own.