𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬...

BORN TO DIEwhen life gives you lemons

BORN TO DIE
when life gives you lemons...

BORN TO DIEwhen life gives you lemons

FORKS, WASHINGTON

ARABELLA LOOK OUT the window as her Aunt Lena passed the, "Welcome to Forks" sign. The population was 3,100 and now it's going to be 3,102. She sighs as she leans her head on the back of the headrest in her passenger seat.

"Why the long face, Bella? Are you hungry?" her Aunt asks in concern as she notices her niece's distress.

"No, I'm fine. Just nervous," she admitted truthfully.

"I believe in you, I trust that you'll do fine. Plus you haven't been rapidly growing in awhile so I think it'll be fine," she assures her niece.

Bella has never been to public school in her life due to fearing that she'll probably lose control. But, her Aunt trust that she wouldn't and that she has more self-control than she gives herself credit for.

"Yeah, I guess," she sighs trying to stop thinking about the situation.

Even though she is part human, it can still be hard to be around humans especially since she's not used to being around them—with the exception of her Aunt since she's been in her life since the day she was born so it is easy to be around her. She couldn't imagine actually being a full vampire and having to deal with this. It must be extremely hard for them to cope.

But, when she is around humans sometimes they can be tolerable to be around or hard to be around. That's why she needs to consume at least two to three blood bags a week.

One day she decided not to drink blood for a week, just to experiment with it, and to her theory, she thought she'll drain the first thing in sight, but it wasn't the case. She fell incredibly sick and weak. And when her Aunt found out about her little experiment she was really pissed. Bella was only mentally five when she did that.