Welp I'm dead. Meeting the goddess. Chapter 1

(Play at the end cause why not. If not a fan of rock or nightcore then don't. I just wanted something for the pic/video section so the nightcore version of the song: eater of worlds by everyone loves a villain

Today is ~€>#<€% 7th, a Thursday. My name is {^<%&475) and today is my birthday so I am going to my favorite restaurant <€{^<^#>| €^]£~€#^ with {^~€{>|€ and his newest girlfriend £€{^<%{#{; where we will eat and meet up with the others to really celebrate . Admittedly this isn't shaping up to be the best birthday so far but it can only get better.

It's been three hours, we haven't left the restaurant and I have a gun to my head. Maybe I shouldn't have been so optimistic. You see, around 45 minutes after arriving, good ol' {^~€{>|€ was giving the his card to the host when suddenly three guys with guns show up and you can guess where this is going. 1 and a half hours after we arrived at the restaurant and the police have just arrived. 2 hours after we first got here and the gun guys haven't even tried negotiating yet. Why are they even doing this in the first place. 2 hours 15 minutes and now one of them are negotiating so if my friends and I can live, I'll take it as a gift and maybe stop celebrating my birthday. 2 hours 45 minutes and they seem upset. They did release my friend and his girlfriend so that's good. It was a show of good faith probably and it seems that these guys haven't gotten what they wanted. They were discussing killing a hostage. May their soul rest in peace. Three hours in, the unlucky hostage is me.

Suddenly I'm facing nothing but darkness. I try looking around and there is a door behind me. It is as big as the {%>~}>,#%<< }^?<#25)(45 building... wait what was the building name again... doesn't matter right now so I try to push the door open but it won't budge. I look around and see a handle so I pull it... it falls off. I can now only assume that either god or death are cheapskates. I then hear a child's laughter.

???: "Hahahaha Hahaha let him in I just thought of something equally entertaining and useful to our current predicament."

The door swings open towards me at the speed of a batter going for a home run, and I have no time to react before it hits me. The girl laughs again and I'm already tired of them. I look through the door only to see a young girl with blond hair, crimson eyes, and oversized plain knight's armor on an equally plain throne. Next to the... odd child was a butler. This butler looked like the cross between Sebas, Sebastian, Alfred, and multiple other stereotypical butlers in tv shows, manga, comics, and anime. The girl then begins speaking in a rather self important way as her voice reverberated throughout the entire space. (also name the references. I will make a least one per chapter. This one should be easy. Also favorite anime/cartoon butler who are they and what are they from?)

Girl: "Rejoice oh mortal soul, for I the Goddess Distarcania have decided to grant onto thee a second life as one of the strongest species in all of existence, the Eater of Worlds. However your mere human mind will not survive if it is as full as it is now therefore I shall remove all of the unimportant stuff like names of people, places, months, stuff like that. Now begone little soul and spread my name for you are now my apostle.

The self proclaimed goddess Distarcania seems to suddenly become pale. Before I can even say anything I'm whisked away feeling as though I'm being crushed and rolled into a tube.

I try looking around but it is as dark as the gate area here. Its also really cramped, I try to open my mouth and suddenly something enters. I try to close my mouth as more is trying to enter. I swallow and it didn't taste half bad. But not even half good either. It Just tested... kinda bland. Now to figure out where I am.