HiroMich Love story

There was a boy named Hiro. He's a Junior Highschool student. It was Valentines Day and he planned something for the one he loved or liked in school which is Cheska. He's squad helped him prepare for his surprise.

        Then it was time to surprise the one Hiro loved. His squad ligned straightly, holding flowers. Cheska took the flowers one by one all the way to Hiro (holding a bunch of flowers and a teddy bear).

Hiro: Umm, Cheska, will you be my girlfriend?

Cheska: Sorry to say this Hiro, but you're just my friend. Sorry I'm inlove with someone else. Well, Is that for me? (Taking the flowers and the teddy bear.) Thank you! Lets go girls!

        Hiro was there left brokenhearted. His squad laughed at him because Hiro was busted by Cheska. From that day on, Hiro learned a lesson that he will not give everything he had to a girl because he might be hurt again.

        And because of that, he continues his studies. He always join Pop dancing contests in his school and he always win which made him famous in his school. And he was encouraged to make himself even more handsome and buy expensive clothes. He was sent to different schools for Pop dancing and declared as a winner which made him even more famous. 

        Then one day, one of his squad sent a picture of a girl.

Hiro: Who's that Chad? (one of his squad)

Chad: She's a friend of mine. Her name is Michelle.

Hiro: Oh. Ok, what's her facebook name? I wanna add her.

        They continued their conversation. Like what Hiro said, he adds Michelle on facebook and they became friends. Hiro always start the conversation with Michelle. They chat and chat. And then 1 year passed and in the month of Jan. 2014 they saw each other in personal at the mall. 

Hiro: Hey chad! Is that Michelle? The one you sent me a picture of? Why is she here?

Chad:  Yes. I chatted her to come here in the mall.

Hiro: Why?

Chad: So that you'll meet together in personal. (Calling Michelle) Hey Michelle! over here!

Michelle: Oh hi Chad!

Chad: Hi Mich, this is my friend Hiro.

Michelle: Nice to meet you! 

Hiro: Nice to meet you too! 

Michelle: This is my friend Ica.

Hiro: Oh hi!

Michelle: We better go, coz' we saw a gown that totally looks like the one Taylor Swift wore at the Grammy Awards and I want to buy it. Anyway, our school's going to have a party.

Hiro: (Pretending that he was amazed) Oh how fun it is Chad?! Ha ha ha ha ha

        Michelle looking at Hiro madly*

Michelle: Urgghh! We better go Ica!

        Michelle is a model. That's why she's interested in Fashion. It was Michelle's photoshoot, she was posing and smiling, looking really stunning, 'til then, she was disturbed because her phone rang. She looked at it and saw an anonymous text. She found out it was from Hiro.

Hiro: Hi Mich! Hiro here!

Michelle: Stop texting me! You're disturbing my photoshoot!

Hiro: Well ok, I'll stop texting you now.

Michelle: Ok good!

Hiro: I thought you're busy with your photoshoot?

Michelle: Yes I am.

Hiro: Then why are you still replying my texts?

(Michelle smiling)

        Until then, they continued their convo. 1 week passed and they meet each other again at the mall. 

Hiro: Hi Michelle!

Michelle: Will you just stop!

Hiro: What am I doing wrong?

Michelle: You're making me . . .

Hiro: Making you what?

Michelle: You're making me fall inlove with you!

        Michelle walks out. Next day passed and Hiro texts Michelle "Hey Mich, I'm sorry for that yesterday. I just wanted to say, I'm inlove with you too!" And Michelle replied "that means we can be..." "TOGETHER" replied Hiro. The next day passed and Hiro went to Michelle's home and approached her guardian which is Mich's grandmother if it is okay for her if they were together.

Grandmother: Promise me you'll never make Mich cry

Hiro: I promise.

        Her grandmother then agreed. She knew that Hiro has a good soul. Every month, they always celebrate their MONTHSARY and Hiro makes it special through surprising Michelle, giving her flowers, singing her a song, dancing and many more impressions. Hiro's promise was really true. He didn't make her cry, even once.

        One day, Michelle said to Hiro that their school has a field trip on 8.19.2014. The ones that will come will be exempted in the finals so Michelle comes. Never expecting something could possibly happen.

        So 8.19.2014 comes. The bus stopped because of the river in front of them. So everyone goes out and crossed the river. Michelle and her classmates crossed the river together. But the water was flowing to them. They where caught by the water and they were drowned. They found their body dead. Only some were survived. One of the victims was MICHELLE. How sad knowing HIRO that his girlfriend was gone.

        Well, their relatjonship just lasted 8 months only. Well, atleast their relationship was full of memories and happiness. And this ends the story. Hope you like it!