Indisciplined

' break this 20 stick on them. I would have got pleasure if it was me. Unfortunately, I have to miss this wonderful moment. Even though you don't know them, let me tell you, they are the most indisciplined students at our academy.'

Captain Daniel was in shock to perform the unusual duty on the 1st day of joining in the military academy. Even though he was not happy about it he saluted and agreed to do it.

3 students reported Captain Daniel at sharp 4:30 PM in the detention room. His eyes came in the forehead when he found out 2 of them are female. They looked alike. They must be twins.

The students also were astonished, finding someone else in place of Major Martin.

Captain Daniel whispered with disappointment to himself ' how do I beat them without knowing anything about their mistakes.'

No sooner he picked up the sticks the cadets tried to run away, but soon they were caught by the guards of the detention room.

Daniel was angered by the disrespect they showed. He understood that they really are the most indisciplined cadets. He was raging with anger now. This must be the reason the Major was talking about getting pleasure.

The guards brought them and they were arguing among themselves blaming each other.
' E N O U G H '
' I wonder if you are worthy to become a soldier. sir mentioned that you are indisciplined but he didn't mention that you are also coward .'

They stood in line and it didn't take me much time to break the sticks but surprisingly they didn't move or utter any single word. They stood very firm like a focussed soldier.

'Sir, we apologize for the insubordination.' They saluted and left very calmly.

As they walked out Daniel soothed the wrath. 'was I too rough?' he thought to himself and walked out of the detention room. To his surprise, he saw three of them were running as fast as they could towards the behind departure door. one of the girls must have gotten wound in her leg as she was limping. very soon they disappeared with their speed.