Bold, Italized is thinking
Italized is Latin
Bold is Telepathically talking

Harley's POV
"Come down here. It's adoption day, " Ms. Marie yelled. I never liked adoption day. No one is gonna adopt me, they don't know I'm a goddess so they just call me a freak. Why do I even have to go down there. Oh because if I don't I'll get an extra beating from bitchy Ms. Marie. I got out of bed and grabbed my outfit. I needed a shower so I ran to the showers praying that I could actually get a shower before the other girls got there, they never leave hot water for me. They weren't there so I took a quick shower.

I got out and put on my outfit. I put on my black eyeliner, mascara, light foundation to cover my freckles, and then my clothes.

Why does the world hate me? I made sure my bangs covered my right eye, my dark gray eye

Why does the world hate me? I made sure my bangs covered my right eye, my dark gray eye. I have two different color eyes cuz I'm a goddess. I put on my ripped jeans, black skull tank top, combat boots, supernatural earrings, the locket my mother gave me, my flannel to cover my scars, my cat beanie, and my black skull ring on my right hand middle finger. I grabbed my supernatural bag and went downstairs. I went to the corner and grabbed my sketchbook and pencil out of the bag, and then I started drawing in my sketch pad, the last thing I had of my mother other than my iPod and locket. But I couldn't have the iPod out because the other girls would just take it from me, and I hide my locket in my shirt.

I started sketching in my book. An eyeball with tears pouring down. Someone knocks the sketch pad out of my hands. I look up and see Vanessa. "What do you want, " I asked with a sigh. "You know your just a worthless bitch and nobody wants to adopt you, " she said. "I know, " I whispered. "Et scietis qui fert indignae regna puellae. Inutile me adoptare, " I said having a tear slip out of my right eye. "What the hell did you just say, " Vanessa says. "Nothing, " I say quickly, to try to avoid being hit.

Natasha's POV
We are at the orphanage because Fury are making us adopt a kid. I see a girl with a cat beanie on in the corner drawing. I look at the rest of the Avengers except Thor, because he's at the Tower, and I see that they are all looking at her. I look back at her and I see another girl, a girly girl with way to much makeup, knock the other girl's sketch pad out of her hand.

"You know your just a worthless bitch and nobody wants to adopt you, " girly girl said. "I know, " The girl whispered, I think because I had to read her lips. "Then why the hell are you down here, " girly girl asked. "Because Ms. Marie made me come down here. Why don't you just leave me alone. I never did anything to you. Ego sum qui fert indignae regna puellae. Inutile me adoptare, " emo girl said having a tear slip out of her right eye. Loki, Clint, and I gasp. "I only understood part of what she said in Latin but I heard, "no one" and "adopts me" I heard that wrong, right? " Clint asks hopefully.

"She said "And I know that I'm just a worthless girl. No one wants to adopt me, " right" Loki said telepathically to me. I just nod, I was shocked. I look back at goth girl and I see she has tears goin down her face and she runs upstairs. I look at the women in charge, Ms. Marie. The Avengers and I walk up to Ms. Marie and ask, "what is the emo girl's name?" "Her name is Harley Xavia Siren Jackson. She's just an emotional mess. Why do you wanna know? Oh you weren't actually thinking about adopting that bitch were you. Hahahahaha. She belongs here, she is just a freak who controls magic and water, " Ms. Marie said.

I got really angry and Bruce says, "I want to adopt Harley." Ms. Marie was shocked to say the least. "You actually wanna adopt her, " she said, "I wouldn't doubt if she ended up back here by the end of the week. Harley Xavia Siren Jackson get your ass down here!" I see Harley come down the stairs but I don't think she saw us. "I didn't do anythin this time but if you see fit to punish me then do it. Ut interficias me et non habeo quod eam vivam, " Jade said. Me and Loki look at each other and we both gasp silently. "She said "Just kill me it's not like I have anything to live for." Loki said to me telepathically to me. I just nod, I felt pity towards her. "No Xavia. Someone is here to adopt you, " Ms. Marie said. Harley was shocked, "S-someone actually wants to a-adopt m-me. As in u-useless w-worthless m-me. "

Bruce was even more shocked. "I wanna adopt you, " Bruce said coming forward. "R-really, " Harley asks shocked. Bruce just nods and the rest of the Avengers, except Thor because you know he's at the Tower, come forward. When Harley and Loki saw each other they both gasp. Loki yelled, "Nerana!" And Jade yelled, "Loki!" Then they came forward and hugged each other. "Loki you found me. You came for me. You really are my one true friend, " Harley said. "A promise is a promise, " Loki said.

"Loks I missed you so much " Jade said. "Loks?" Loki asked chucking. Harley just smiled a tiny smile but then it instantly disappeared quickly. She looked at us and asked, " the Avengers? Where is Thor and why the hell are you here adopting a teenage girl?" "He is at the Tower and our boss is making us ma'am, " Steve said. Bruce went to sign the papers to adopt Harley while her and Loki just chatted in the corner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Et scietis quia ego sum fert indignae regna puellae. Inutile me adoptare. This means And I know that I'm just a worthless girl. No one wants to adopt me.

Ut interficias me et non habeo quod eam vivam. This means Just kill me it's not like I have anything to live for.

Harley aka Nerana is the goddess of the insane, secrecy, torture, revenge, lies, tricks, and water. She is Greek. She is the daughter of Poseidon, sister of Percy Jackson. Someone kidnapped and brought her here.

(Its gonna take a while for me to update. I get writers block easily and my dad will only let me use the computer that is slow as fuck.) That's old. My dad actually died a couple weeks ago. Exactly a week after I turned 16. You can look him up, David Habsieger, he won KSHE listener once.