1

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Justin lets out a groan as he grabs his phone knocking his alarm off, he sits on his bed for an extra ten minutes scrolling through hid Instagram feed until he realizes he only has five minutes left to get ready for school."Shit Shit Shit" he mutters to himself as he jumps out of bed before running to the bathroom turning the shower on.

"Justin hurry up or you're going to be late, Ariana won't wait for you forever" Mrs.Miller shouts up to her son as he runs towards his dresser after having a two minute shower, he grabs a white T-shirt and throws it on before grabbing a pair of light blue skinny jeans putting them on as he hop down the stairs almost falling several times.

"Nice of you to join us" Mrs.Miller scolds before taking a mouthful of her coffee "Sorry Ari I slept late" Justin replies putting his vans on Ariana stand up throwing her bag over her shoulder "It's fine but hurry up or we're going to be late, bye Mrs.Miller " Ariana calls as she makes her way out to the front door, Justin grab his back-pack quickly putting it on his back he runs over to his mom planting a kiss on her cheek "Bye mom I'll see you later" he shouts back as he jogs out after Ariana who is already in the car.

As they drive to school all was fine and quiet until Ariana breaks the silence with a gasp "Oh my god did you see what Rebecca posted on her Snapchat story last night" Justin shakes his head, not having a clue what she's talking about. She places her hand in her purse which was sitting on my lap she takes out her lip gloss putting some on before continuing to tell Justin what was said, she begins laughing "right so basically her and Aron broke up as you know, he was trying to text me last night and I was like no boo boo buttttt she logged into his account and seen I was his number one best friend and lets just say she wasn't happy she said and I quote I am nothing but an ugly troll who would do anything for attention and I should be locked in cage like the animal I am" Justins jaw drops as she says the last part she continues going on about it until they get to school "like don't get me wrong as much as I hate her I would never do anything with Aron especially after they just broke up or in generally because ew" Justin lets out a small laugh unbuckling his seat belt "leave her to it I guess I mean realistically shes the one who will do anything for attention, the whole reason she put that up was for attention".

"One more year and we're done so that's a positive" Just says letting out a sigh pushing open the main door letting Ariana walk ahead of him "yeah we still have a year that's a negative ughhhh" she groans "I just want to be finished now, schools too stressful" she bangs her head against the locker, Justin places his hands on her shoulders turning her to face him "Okay so we don't bang our heads off lockers" which only makes her bang her head off Justins' chest three times "Ouch my head hurts more than it does in maths" Justin can't help but laugh at the red mark in the centre of her forehead "You're so stupid you know that" she nods smiling widely as she takes a bow.

The bell rings signalling class is starting, most of their class is out on an Art trip so there is only a few students in, waste of time coming in realistically "History first yay" Ariana says sarcastically rolling her eyes as we walk into class seeing they're the only ones here apart from the teacher "Morning Ms.Davidson" Justin walks in taking his seat at the back of the class with Ariana taking a seat beside him "Looks like it's just the three of us" Ms.Davidson states looking around the class "You two can just talk while I correct some tests" they both nod their heads and turn to each other "So has your mom said anything else about moving?" Justin shake his head "Nope all I know is were moving to elm court, well she said something about next weekend but she wasn't sure if the movers were going to be available so it could be longer, the house is pretty much packed up it's all so rushed, the only good thing coming out of this is that you and I will live closer" Justin shrugs his shoulders turning to look out the window.

Just as Ariana and Justin were about to leave to walk to Arianas' car someone calls after her "Oh hey Sophie what's up?" Ariana asks stopping and turning around to her friend, once Justin turns around he sees Sophies' little sister Maya standing beside her "Great" he mutters to himself, Sophie pulls Ariana off to the side to talk to her leaving Justin and Maya standing beside his locker instead of awkwardly standing there looking at her Justin decide to speak up "H-Hey Maya" he feels himself going as red as a tomato "Hey Justin" she smiles showing her dimples, they awkwardly stand there making eye contact for a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime for Justin.

Feeling someone slap his shoulder he turns his head to the left seeing Ariana standing there with her arms crossed "Ready?" she raises an eyebrow while looking between Justin and Maya "Em yeah b-bye Maya" Justin quickly turns making his way down the hallway before she could respond.

Once they're in the car Ariana asks Justin the one question he was hoping she wouldn't "sooooo do you like Maya?" not wanting to have a conversation about the subject he doesn't answer her question but sadly his plan doesn't work "Aw you do that's cute, she's so sweet and so so pretty" Justins' phone starts to buzz in his pocket ignoring what Ariana just said he takes it out seeing Sophies' name on the screen. He looks over at Ariana giving her a confused look as he answers "Hello?....Em yeah sure...7?....Yeah, we'll be there....Bye-bye," he hangs up the phone putting back in his pocket "who was that?" Ariana asks glancing over at him "Sophie, she called because she knew you were driving, she was wondering if we wanted to go over to her house later for a few drinks I said yes as you heard" she starts smiling from ear to ear "Maya is going to be there can I please try to get the two of you together" Justin rolls his eyes staying silent once again because he knows there's no point in arguing with Ariana because she always wins "Yes" she mutters to herself.