final

Sojung's POV

"Detective Kim! There's been another murder. Choi Dongsoo, a university student , six feet, short black hair and lived in Hongdae. He was meeting up with friends when he was murdered. Stabbed three times from behind, his wallet was stolen and nothing was captured by the security cameras. We found a location and we think that it might be—"
"Jung Eunbi..." I trailed off, letting out a loud sigh as I slammed my papers on the desk in front of me and grabbed my face in frustration.
"How many times are we going to let her get away with this shit? She always kills her victims at the same spot, but no one thought that it would be a good idea to get a fucking camera installed there? For fuck's sake, you guys should be patrolling the area!" I shouted angrily as I pointed towards the officers in the room who quickly nodded and ran off.
"Detective, with all due respect, you're the one who always goes to arrest her yet you come empty handed every time. Don't you think that maybe you should let one of us go for you instead?" One of the younger detectives asked me nervously, making me glare at him before chuckling in amusement.
"Listen here, Junsoo. With all due respect, you're just a new guy and the only reason you're here is because your daddy has a lot of money. Some of us earned their spot here, so why don't you let me do my fucking job? Besides, I already told you guys that we always get the wrong location and that she's never there. Why don't you focus on fixing that instead of trying to take my position in this?" I told the man in front of me, watching as he gulped uncomfortably before nodding and then heading towards the coffee room.
I shook my head as I watched him leave and sat down in my chair, letting out a frustrated groan before grabbing my coffee and downing it quickly.
"You're getting arrested tonight, Jung Eunbi. Just you wait you fucking murderer." I spat out annoyedly as I grabbed the paper with the location written and decided to go after the woman.

•••

I pulled up in front of a shady looking apartment, scrunching my nose up as I saw a group of men loitering around an alleyway. I chose to ignore them and instead focused on the small rundown building before glancing down at the sheet to make sure I had the right address.
"Now, I just gotta find out which apartment she's in." I mumbled out determinedly as I grabbed my gun and placed it in my inside waistband holster in the back of my pants.
I shot one last glance at the group of men who eyed me suspiciously and offered them a tight smile before heading inside the building. I scrunched my nose up distastefully at the foul smell and ignored the flickering lights as I walked up the stairs. I knocked on several doors on the way up and started to get impatient when I couldn't find the woman I needed to arrest. I made it to the last apartment and banged on the door loudly, hearing shuffling for a bit before it got quiet.
"Police, open up!" I shouted loudly, placing my hands on my hips as I heard a teasing giggle on the other side of the door.
"Jung Eunbi, open the fucking door or I'm going to break it down." I threatened the murderer who only laughed, but listened to me nonetheless and unlocked the door. I made sure that I still had my backup gun in my holster before tightening my grip on the weapon in my hand as I twisted the doorknob and walked inside. I quickly shut the door behind me and took cautious steps towards the light coming from what seemed to be the kitchen.
"You always look so hot when you walk in like that, gun in hand and all." I heard a voice behind me state, making a shiver run through my body as I realized just how close she was to me.
"You came just in time. I was just about to have some coffee, would you like some?" The woman continued on as she walked past me and took out two mugs, not looking at me once. I took notice of her outfit and gulped when I saw that she was wearing a red lacy bra with matching panties under an opened black nightgown.
"I'm not here for some fucking coffee. I'm here to arrest you." I growled out angrily as I walked forward, my gun still pointed at her. She finally glanced at me as she was stirring the drinks and raised a curious brow before letting a smirk play on her lips.
"Oh baby, you are so adorable! Don't you ever get tired of saying that?"
"Don't call me baby, you murderer." I spat out in disgust as I felt my grip on the gun loosening when the woman walked over until she was only arms distance away.
I watched as she smiled slightly before taking another step forward while simultaneously putting a hand on the weapon. She lowered it slowly, grinning in satisfaction when I looked away while clenching my jaw. I let her grab the gun and placed my hands on my hips as I stared at the ground in frustration.
"I missed you, Detective Kim. It took you so long to find that body. I was hoping you'd get here faster so we could have some fun, but I had to wait for two weeks." Eunbi admitted with a mischievous laugh after throwing the gun on her couch as she went back to the kitchen counter to grab the sugar and milk, putting them away.
"I'm here to arrest you." I spoke up calmly, my confidence levels weakening when the woman turned to look at me with a provocative smile.
"Come and do it then, Detective."
I took slow steps towards her and watched as she stuck her hands out for me, placing them beside each other.
"Go for it, I won't get angry." She encouraged me as she shot me a small pout and batted her lashes. I glared at her before gripping her wrists tightly and pulling her into me. She stared at me with an evil glint in her eyes before leaning up and making me unconsciously get closer to her. The woman let out a small breath, making me clench my jaw as I felt it on my lips and tried to push the urge to close the distance between us. After a few seconds, I licked my lips and leaned down, connecting our lips eagerly and quickly letting go of her wrists as I slid my hands down to her waist. I felt her kiss back just as passionately and backed her up against the counter as I felt my lust taking over. She groaned into my mouth at the roughness of the action before wrapping her arms around my neck and slipping her tongue into my mouth.
"I thought you were here to arrest me." Eunha panted out between kisses as I removed her nightgown and let it drop on the floor beside us.
"Shut up." I muttered annoyedly as I lifted her up and placed her on the counter, hastily trailing kisses all over her neck as I felt myself getting hungrier for her. I heard her breathy moans and felt my body jolt when she placed her cold hand on my nape. I moved my kisses downwards, sucking on the base of her throat as I left hickeys all over her pale skin. I groaned out soundly as she wrapped her legs around my waist, making me lean forward and rub my crotch against hers. I heard her whimper at the contact and smirked into her skin before moving down and sucking on the exposed parts of her mounds.
"Bed, Sojung..." The woman moaned out loudly as I reached behind her to unclasp her bra, throwing it somewhere in the room as I did the same with her panties.
"I wanna fuck you here." I mumbled into her chest as I glanced up at her while taking a nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and enjoyed the way the shorter woman had her mouth open in pleasure. She then pulled me back up and kissed me hardly, tugging on my jacket and making me take it off. I let it drop and eagerly removed my shirt and bra as the woman in front of me eyed me lustfully.
"Your body's so hot." Eunbi whispered as she tugged on her bottom lip and shot me a sultry look. I gulped at her words before leaning in and kissing the criminal sensually, feeling her hands run down the length of my exposed back before she reached my gun. She broke the kiss after pulling out the weapon and waved it in front of me teasingly before pointing it at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned in, connecting our lips once again as I grabbed the gun and threw it somewhere away from me.
"Don't ever point a gun at me again. You don't get to do that." I growled into her mouth furiously as I held her waist tightly and focused on how good her tongue felt against mine.
"You're the one who's been fucking a criminal for months. Don't you think you should be the one to—"
"Shut the fuck up." I spat out forcefully as I pulled away to stare at the woman who taunted me with a sly smile. She smiled and nodded as she caressed my cheeks lightly and pressed a chaste kiss on my lips. I shut my eyes at the action and tilted my head back as Eunha started to place wet kisses all over my neck before sucking on my jaw. I felt her moving her hands down and bit my lip when she unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers down, squeezing my length teasingly. I opened my eyes and stared at her as she moved her hands to my shoulders before leaning in and letting out a breath near my ear. I felt her tug on my earlobe lightly before she placed a kiss underneath my ear.
"Take me, baby."
I felt my eyes cloud with lust as soon as she uttered those words and hurriedly gripped her waist, pulling her closer to me. I connected our lips roughly as I aligned myself with her entrance before pushing in and groaning at the feeling. The woman gasped into my mouth as I thrusted into her hot core mercilessly, making me smirk arrogantly as I pulled away to stare at her. I felt the heels of her feet dig into my skin as I fucked her harder and growled soundly when she pulled on my hair.
"Fuck, Eunbi." I panted out pleasurably as she broke the kiss and held onto my head with closed eyes.
"You're so big." The shorter woman moaned out loudly as I angled myself better and hit her spot repeatedly. I heard her moans get higher and higher, making me nearly come at the heavenly sounds. I watched as she gasped out every few seconds whenever I sped up my thrusts and grinned before leaning in to suck on her neck. I trailed my tongue all over her sweaty skin and moved down to her chest, sucking around her right mound as I continuously pushed my bulge in and out of her.
"God, you feel fucking amazing." I muttered into her boob before moving to the other one and taking her nipple into my mouth hungrily. I felt the nub harden once my tongue swirled around it and smirked before tugging on it gently as I pulled away. I glanced up and found Eunha staring at me with dark eyes before she let out an audible whimper when I thrusted in aggressively and brought her to her orgasm. I bit my lip at the sight of the dangerous woman convulsing and gripped her waist tightly as I pumped in and out of her, trying to climax. She looked down at me and kissed me roughly as I pushed deep inside of her, feeling intense pleasure when her walls clenched against my length. I finally came after that, pulling away from the woman's lips and stuffing my face in her neck as I spilled thick ropes of my hot liquid inside of her. I slowed down my thrusts after a few minutes and pulled out of the girl, grinning lazily as I tucked my limp shaft into my boxers and pulled them up along with my pants.
"Are you leaving already?" Eunbi asked me breathlessly as she eyed me and bit her lip. I glanced up at her and gave her a once-over, smirking as I took notice of how hot she looked when she was freshly-fucked.
"Do you want me to stay?" I questioned with a slight grin as I leaned against the fridge and crossed my arms over my chest.
"I want you to fuck me all night. So yeah, I guess I want you to stay." The woman answered with an amused smile, making me chuckle.
"I don't know if I can. I kind of have to think of a good reason to tell my colleagues when I show up to the station without you."
"Tell them that you fucked me multiple times and couldn't find it in yourself to arrest me because I'm too hot."
"Do you want me to get arrested?" The woman laughed loudly at that before getting off the counter and walking over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face down, kissing me briefly before running her fingers through my hair. I felt her tongue lick my lips and opened my mouth instantly, allowing her entrance as I held onto her hips. I pulled her flush against me and tried to ignore the voice in my head telling me that I shouldn't be doing this anymore. I flipped our positions and slammed her against the fridge, kissing her harder as she slid her hands down to my pants.
"Shit...wait, wait no. Stop it." I mumbled in between kisses as the woman unzipped my pants and kissed me hungrily.
"I know you want this." Eunbi whispered breathlessly as she pulled back and pushed me off of her, making me hit the counter behind me. I watched her with wide eyes as she licked her lips and clenched my jaw when she dropped down to her knees, pulling my pants and boxers down.
"Oh, fuck. Jesus Christ. Oh my god." I groaned out soundly as soon as I felt her lips wrap around the tip of my bulge. I held the counter tightly and forced myself to stay still as the woman worked her tongue on my length.
"Eunbi, stop it. I can't be doing this anymore." I spoke up shakily, earning a giggle from the woman as she looked up and shook her head. I widened my eyes at the action before shutting my eyes as she replaced her mouth with her hands and stroked me rapidly.
"You always say that, yet you always come back."
"You seduce me every time." I grumbled breathlessly, making the criminal roll her eyes before sucking the tip of my shaft and swirling her tongue around it sensually. I felt my legs shaking and held onto the counter desperately as I tried not to succumb to the pleasure. I didn't want Eunha to get the satisfaction of having me wrapped around her finger, so I gripped her head and pulled her off of me. I let out a moan at the sight of the woman looking up at me with her swollen, red lips and tightened my hold on her head as I bit my lip.
"What's wrong?" She asked breathlessly, making me gulp as I saw her lick her lips lustfully. I just shook my head before pushing her face back towards my bulge and throwing my head back when I felt her warm lips around me again.