Sleepover

Y'all remember that one crappy one shot I made about a shitty sleepover type thing? I'm moving it here. Then imma write about other shit.

•~Mike's POV~•
I asked Will to come over for a sleepover because we hardly ever see each other anymore. He said yes and we had a gay old time. (A/N heh, if you didn't know gay also means happy sooo I made it a joke) We tried to bake a cake and we couldn't really do that because we're idiots. It actually came out decent. A few....10 hours later and we had to go to sleep.
"Are you sure you want to sleep on the floor?" I asked. "You know, I could sleep on the floor and you can sleep in my bed right?"
"Yea, I just don't want to be a brat right now," Will answered sleepily.
I couldn't help laughing a bit to myself. How can he be so sweet?! It's fucking adorable! Wait... did he just
call himself a brat?

•тιмe ѕĸιp•

It was around 3:00 am and I woke up to whimpers. I got up so fast, you wouldn't even believe it!
I looked on the floor and saw Will shaking a bit and I saw tears streaming down his face.
  "Will! What's wrong!? Are you hurt?!!" I asked in concern as I kneeled down to where he was laying. He quickly dried his tears.
   "Nothing's wrong! I'm fine!" he answered with a fake smile.
"Will, you don't have to lie. I'm here for you," I said in a soothing tone. Will sighed.
    "It's stupid. I had a nightmare," Will replied. "It was that everyone I loved was dead and it was all my fault," he continued while tearing up a bit.
   "Will, it's not stupid," I said before hugging him. He hugged me back and I'm pretty sure he was crying. We let go after a few minutes.
   "M-Mike?" Will stuttered. "Yes? I responded. 
    "C-Can I sleep with you?" He asked with a small blush. "Umm, sure," I replied while developing a little blush.
     I got in my bed and Will followed shortly after. He started to cuddle up against me. "I hope you don't think this is weird," he said nervously. 
    I cuddled him back. "No, I think it's cute."
    "Good," Will giggled,"well, goodnight."
     "Goodnight," I replied before drifting off to sleep.