an unexpected visitor

---End of the day - the rain is pouring - outside of ziva's apartment---

Ziva was coming back from work after a long day at the office. She had just received a text message from Tony that made her smile. She was answering it as she was entering her apartment. She turned the lights on and dropped her stuff on the armchair next to the door.
She walked inside her living room.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. She looked surprised. She looked for her gun in the room and noticed it on the table next to the armchair in the entrance. It knocked again. This time the knocking was louder. Something was wrong. She walked to the door, took her gun and looked through the spyhole. She looked astonished, almost shocked. She opened the door and looked at the man in front of her:
- "Adam ? What are you doing here ?"
- "I am here for you Ziva ! I don't have time to explain. You have to come with me. NOW!"
- "Why ? What's going on ?"
-"They are after you, we have to go now"
He was looking at the long corridor and seemed very nervous. Suddenly 2 men appeared. Adam shouted "LOOK OUT !!!" and pushed Ziva inside her apartment as both men started shooting in Adam's direction.

Ziva and Adam went inside the living room to prepare for a fight. They were both in "fighting mode". Their guns ready to fire, they were both looking at the door. One of the men broke through the door and the gunfight started.
Ziva shoot and jumped behind the sofa. She took her phone out of her pocket and dialed the last number she had called.... Tony's number.

Adam tried to fire his gun again but it was out of ammo. He decided to jump out from behind the couch and fight the guy.

The other guy went for Ziva. She left the phone on the floor and disarmed the man.