(Short Chapter) Mr. H, Half Cyborg teen, and protecting humans.

(Song above: TWEWY (The World Ends With You) - Emptiness and)

(Unknown location)

(Inside of a building, a man in his 40s is creating something that no other humans could ever create in their lives, but only himself, a cyborg who is a teenage boy. The machines are building his half cyborg by the body parts, even the "heart" (Neon blue in a shape of a heart only for the cyborg) in its rightful place on the teenage boy's body. After overnight, the cyborg now has real human flesh, orange spiky hair, dark blue eyes, around 15 years old, and wearing clothes along with shoes. His shirt (Dark gray with a large purple stripe in the middle) is a left armed sleeve, while the other is a non-sleeved, yellow wrist band on his right wrist, light gray cargo shorts, and dark gray strapped (Not laced) shoes. Taking a look of himself in the mirror, his hand went through his soft orange spiky hair, seeing how he's real on the outside, but a half cyborg on the inside with a left arm as a large gun (Like Samus's left arm from Metroid), only when he summons it out to destroy some monsters that are looking out of the ordinary. Feeling something gently hammered in his body, his right hand to where his "heart" is actually gently beating to show how much that he's alive to protect the humans in any continent, and cannot afford them getting killed by any monsters, or criminals)

 Feeling something gently hammered in his body, his right hand to where his "heart" is actually gently beating to show how much that he's alive to protect the humans in any continent, and cannot afford them getting killed by any monsters, or crimi...