Prologue

Elena and Jeremy Gilbert has just lost there parents in a car accident. They were moving from New York to Mystic Falls. They were leaving behind friends. Ex boyfriend and girlfriend. They didn't want to leave. They wanted to stay. They wanted to still be with their now ex's. But no they had to move to live with their aunt.
"Hmph. - why couldn't she move? - why did we have to move?" Elena now sighed as she got off the plane. Jeremy now looked back at his sister. Feeling the same.
"I wish I knew. - but we are here now. - at least we should try and make a go of things." Jeremy now continues walk off the plane to the luggage department. Elena followed unhappy.
Guess Jer is right. Elena sighed at the thought. But vowed to make to make a go of it.

Elijah Mikaelson an original vampire. Believes he has lost the love of his life in New Orleans. So him and his siblings move back to Mystic Falls. To where it all began. Over a thousand years ago. Rebekah and Klaus now more worried than ever about Elijah. 
"I fear he will find the old white oak tree here. - and kill himself. - Haley meant everything to him. - and he lost her. - he is wanting to die." Rebekah now shouted at Kol. Kol was worried about Elijah.  But he also believed that Elijah should be able to do what he wants.
"Elijah is big boy. - he is old enough to make up his own mind. - Rebekah Haley was his everything. - and he wants be with her. - just say if you and Marcel were still together. - and Marcel died. - wouldn't you want to be with him?" Kol didn't bother waiting on Rebekah's answer he just walked away.

Elijah now hearing the argument between Rebekah and Kol. Now swished out of the house. Out to the grill. Just for some alone time. For peace and quiet. To get away from it all. Away from his overbearing siblings. From his demons. Away from his pain. And straight to drink. When he got the scent from two new ones. He turned and saw a girl and boy walking in with Jenna. He turned back around. Shaking his head. Shaking the thoughts of wanting to get to know the young brunette. Wanting to be close to her all the time.
I will only hurt her. Elijah now thought. I can't even control my thirst right now. Elijah now got up and left. Left the grill and stood by the tree watching the young brunette and the young boy with Jenna. In doing so he learned that the young brunette's name was Elena. And the boys name was Jeremy.

Elena and Jeremy now left the arrivals departure. And walked to find their Jenna there. They smiled. Even though it was kinda fake because they wanted to stay in New York. But neither less this was their future now.
"Elena. - Jeremy. - it's been forever. - sorry that I couldn't make the funeral. - I'm so glad to have you both here." Jenna now smiled at them.
"Ya. - no it's fine. - I get it. - you were busy." Elena now spoke waving her hands around.
"You both start school on Monday. - I have both enrolled. - anyway lets go and get something to eat." Jenna now lead them to the car.
All the while thinking how can I raise two teenagers? This is going to be difficult. Jenna thought to herself.
After a short drive the were in Mystic Falls. They stopped at the grill. They sat down and ordered their food. Elena could feel eyes on them. So she looked around. When she couldn't see anyone she looked out the window and saw a man watching them. Elena quickly looked away. Then looked back out the window and he was gone.
I'm losing it. Elena thought.

Elijah now swished in. Straight to his room. Where he got an old photo. A photo of a person that looked just like Elena. His Elena. No one will touch her. Not even his brother. Even if he has to kill him. Klaus came in. "What is it Elijah?" Klaus now asks as he put a gentle hand on Elijah's shoulder. "There is a young woman. - that looks like Katherine. - please Klaus. - don't touch her. - if you do I will kill you before you could even do it." Elijah now turned to face Klaus.
Klaus could see life. He couldn't take it away again. Klaus now looked Elijah in the eye. "I won't touch her. - I've waited this long. - I can wait some more. - I give you my word." Klaus now said.
Elijah gave a nod. He thought Klaus would put up a fight but he didn't.
"Thank you Klaus." Elijah now spoke.
"Anytime brother." Klaus now smiled.
Elijah now smiled back at his brother.

Elena now in her bedroom. Sitting on her windowsill. On the phone to her friend in New York.
"Right. - but this place isn't as bad as I thought. - oh I'm so tired. - like earlier we at this place called the grill. - I thought I saw this guy staring right in at us. - but the thing Betty I looked a second later and he wasn't even there. - it a petty too he was gorgeous. - right I got to go. - I'll see you. - bye" Elena hung up the phone. Elena went down as she was called by Jenna.
"Elena this is Elijah Klaus Kol and Rebekah. - this is my niece Elena." Jenna now introduced them.
Elena recognized Elijah from the guy earlier. But didn't say anything.
"It's nice to meet you all." Elena smiled sweetly.
Elena sat down beside Jeremy. Elijah couldn't take his eyes off of Elena.
All the while thinking Elena thinks I'm gorgeous. Klaus noticed. "Why don't you talk to her?" Klaus now asks. "She's way too young for me Klaus. - she's like sixteen or seventeen. - that's not appropriate." Elijah now whispered back. Klaus just shook his head. "Stop whispering we are in company." Rebekah scolded her brothers. Elijah and Klaus gave a nod. "Sorry for our rude behavior." Elijah now spoke.
"Do you want tea coffee or water?" Elena offered.
They all asked for coffee. "Elijah will help you Elena." Klaus now spoke earning a glare from Elijah. But he agreed. "No it's fine. - I can handle it." Elena kindly declined.
In truth she was kinda scared to spend time alone with Elijah for unknown reason she had a feeling that he wasn't quite human. A vampire maybe? That would explain the reason how he left so quickly. Elena now thought as she was pouring the coffee.

Elijah now went into the kitchen to see if Elena needed help. He walked in to see Elena deep in thought. So much so that she didn't notice that she had filled a cup up too much that he it was over pouring. Elijah took Elena's hand. Taking her out of thought. "You okay?" Elijah asks.
"What are you?" Elena asks just above a whisper.
"I'm....." Elijah spoke.

A/N i hadn't any plans on starting a new story of Elejah just yet. But the lovely and extremely talented @-Elejah has inspired me to do one 🥰