The Kingsley's 🎭💫

Episode 10: History.

( Year 2011, Seattle. )
(It was spring break. This huge get together party was planned every year on the beach by seniors that was too alcoholic and had good food and dance moves like the ones in the club like there was no tomorrow. We stayed out there partying since six that evening till this very hour, 12 pm and already some folks were trying to get naughty anywhere in the night but as for me Kaneva Simmons, tried not to be as interested to these hungry outrageous dudes who kept tryna holla at a bad one for a quicky fuck.
T- boo you wish!.
I was fast back then and could get any high schooler that I wanted I mean look at me honestly. My girl Aaliyah practically we were like sisters, was always together and more aggressive than I was. So there to show her hood side were a bit messer too. This guy that we knew but was more older his name was Erin Matthews he was gental, tall and dark skin handsome with pretty grey eyes tries to pass off as his real eye color. Boy staaop! You know you ain't fooling nobody.
He approached us being funny about not letting loose a bit and hands me his Takela drink cup of what was left of it any damn way.
I've never drunken before and this shit was strong as hell. He smiled and so did Aaliyah laughing at my face I made.
Better? He ask.
I nodded my head.)

The flashback was catching up to Kaneva as she walked back into her home that she had to kill a local man for. Aaliyah was in the kitchen over the counter fixing up a bottle of Gen for herself and eva.

Where you been all day ma'am?. She ask handing eva her drink. Sigh, been thinkin.
Daemon's been on my mind all day but imma have to admit he was someone you know who was kinda different besides his demonic self.
After all these years, his feelings were all too real but decided to forget about me by my own selfish reasons so shame on me huh. She took her quick glass shot up to her mouth.

So now that we're here what does that twisted little mind of yours planning to do? Aaliyah ask sneaky by the eyes.
Well I know they live somewhere around hea but I don't actually know the exact location but I did pick up what school they go to. I say...Joseph High.
Home of the Jaguars, she smirked.
It wouldn't be so bad if we attended there for a while would it?
Girl I ain't finna deal with no mo teachers with their cranky ass attitudes nor them bipolar hormonal kids. That's why we're freely creatures who can do what ever the hell they want!. Aaliyah replied serious unsure.
She took a deep breath.
Fine. But shiid if we're thinking about doing this shit imma need about four or seven mo shots bitch.

Weather report mention we was gonna get some shower storms for the next two days starting today at twelve which isn't so great for Daemon's mood swings.
Paul and Big Joe made it back last night and both were too tired to sleep in separate beds,so they collapsed into the bed together in Paul's spare room that Triton was understood to bump up in the game room with Mane and Cody. Every Sunday morning I Christopher, goes to Tatiana's house to see her as I was usually doing the teenage thing by sneaking through her room window on aside of the roof. And all I'll do is comfort her laying against her body, watching as she's safe and fast back to sleep to keep the Nightmares away. Then for some reason it was hard trying not to think about Kaneva randomly showing up in town and the last thing I didn't want her to do was manipulate shit.
She's a manipulative person who will do anything just to make herself look good.
I'm right where I wanna be. I'm blessed to have Tatiana Davis as my one and only and nothing will change that for now.

My lips touched her forehead softly with a kiss. None of it was real..I have a weird feeling she's gonna start something foolish and bad knowing her being around her partner and crime all this time. Tae awakens towards me and smiled a good morning.
Hey, slept okay?. I say.
Pretty good because your so warm. Did my brother come in the house? She ask turning her body to me and her hand felt my chest. You mean did he leave out the house after he took whatever he needed yeah.
So he was here then left back out? She sat up in the bed then asked did I know what he took.
I believe it was a gun. I answer.
She was disappointed all over her side face from my view shaking her head then drop her body back to the bed.
He'll never learn. I'm sorry to say.
You and your mother tried all you can do. You can't help a person if they don't want it sometimes you'll have to let them learn on their on..
And from my looks into his future..I'm not happy about it..its death.
She looked at me all calm and mysterious about having someone with visonal supernatural powers tells her that someone in your family was on thin ice to their destination. I don't want that to happen...
After all the shit he put us through...I wouldn't wish that on anybody Chris....it's strange because that's been bothering me for a minute.
It doesn't have to come to existence Tae. She took a deep breath and looked towards me and kissed my fourhead out of honor to have faith.